• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Piper Super Cub for AI

Country
unitedkingdom
I've created a repaint for LN-KCM, which is a Piper Super Cub, however I've discovered that I actually don't know where I got the AI model and paintkit from, and not been able to find the source despite extensive searching.

I therefore wonder if anyone could help based on what I do know about the model.

The plane comes with three different models, (model, model.1 and model.2)
The file names are as follows:
model: m1.mdl (last modified 28.01.2005)
model.1: AI PIPER J3 CUB.mdl (last modified 28.01.2005)
model.2: AI PIPER J3 CUB 2.mdl (last modified 25.11.2004)

The airfile is called AI Super cub.air and was last modified 13.11.2001.
The airfile appears to be originally for a DHC-2 made by Fred Banting.

The aircraft appear to have come with five repaints (D-EFKB, OE-AFK, OE-AIF, OE-CUB and OK-UXE) which leads me to believe that it may has come as part of a scenery for Austria, but I'm not sure)

The texture files are called pip_superCub.bmp, pilot_1.bmp and Prop_front.bmp.

Hope anyone are able to help on this, as I don't really want to include the model when publishing the repaint.