Please help save Dubendorf.

Morning,

I worked up The Swiss Air base Dubendorf a couple of weeks ago, and through some dumd hard drive cleaning efforts/errors, I deleted it from ADE. It's still in FSX (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery\LSMD_ADE_CPA.BGL). The problem is I wasn't done building it and I still want to make some more mods, what do I have to do to get it back into ADE so I can work on it?

Airwinger63

Tried that i get "failed to decompile the BGL" screen, When I hit ok, I get another screen of errors then the program dumps. There's still a bunch of air base related files in the "work" sub-folder, the "master" folder is empty, and the "image" folder is empty.

Airwinger63

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
If you are using Version 1.05 then please also attach the adeh_data.log as this will help us to diagnose the problem

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Loads fine here as well expect for the absence of parking spots. As George says there are no parking spots in that file.

Sorry I should have been clearer on log names. they start with adeh_ and then a date number like 200801 and then .log so mine is currently adeh_200801.log

Evening,

I hadn't put any parking spot in yet. I just tried again, to open airport from BGL, still won't compile and then still dumps. I still have files in the "work" Sub-directory, thay are DB types. I have attached a photo.

Airwinger63

Attachments

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
OK please makse sure you are running version 1.05 and then attach the adeh_xxxxx.log so that we can look at what is happening

Sorry I can't read the screenshot but the log will have a lot of information about what is happening

Jon
my log doesn't have the "h" only ade_200801 and is a text document
could be why some are getting confused trying to find the Log file

Ray

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Ray

You are correct :eek: The log starts with ade_ It is a text file but ends in the extension .log

It's back

Morning,

Sorry for the delay in responding. It's (Dubendorf)back, I was playing with ADE after I upgrade to 1.5 and after selecting create database and selecting SCAN it was there. Thanks for all the help.

Airwinger63

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Morning,

Sorry for the delay in responding. It's (Dubendorf)back, I was playing with ADE after I upgrade to 1.5 and after selecting create database and selecting SCAN it was there. Thanks for all the help.

Airwinger63
OK good to know it is now sorted out