Prokey File Error in Recent Update(s)

After update i can't run ADE version 1.76.6708 and receive this error on the screen:
1526315398879.jpg

After deleting ProKey.dll from Plugins folder, ADE seems to start working.
But the biggest mistake i made was that i don't make a backup of ADE version 1.76.6704.
So i can't run ADE version 1.76.6708 with ProKey now.

And here is the picture from ADE window. Look at right upper corner. I think this is not normal display..
1526315473567.jpg

P.S. Sorry but i can't select the pc screen display resolution 1920x1080 also cause my monitor screen display is only 1440x900 resolution.
Waiting for solutions from Jon..

Regards,
Ramas

I solved ProKey problems and ADE version 1.76.6708 is working with ProKey.dll now. Still remains main screen display window problems..

I solved ProKey problems and ADE version 1.76.6708 is working with ProKey.dll now. Still remains main screen display window problems..
What did you do to fix the problem with ProKey? I have the same problem. Thanks.
Ed

After some internet research I found the solution here http://www.clearmindsoftware.com/po...ledll-or-one-of-its-dependencies-(0x80131515)
I created a file in Notepad titled Airport Design Editor.exe.config with the configuration element and placed it into MFSF/FS Design Tools/Airport Design Editor 175
Fixed the error message.
Ed

Last edited:
What did you do to fix the problem with ProKey? I have the same problem. Thanks.
Ed
Go to Your ADE main installation folder/Plugins and find ProKey.dll file. Right click, Properties, General tab, check Unblock then apply and ok. After that 'operation' ProKey error message disappear. Only it was a little strange how there were no error messages with earlier versions..

Go to Your ADE main installation folder/Plugins and find ProKey.dll file. Right click, Properties, General tab, check Unblock then apply and ok. After that 'operation' ProKey error message disappear. Only it was a little strange how there were no error messages with earlier versions..
Thanks ramasr. Apparently we crossposted. The web page that I linked to says that this is an issue with .Net Framework 4.0. This wasn't an issue in earlier versions and is not an issue in .Net Framework 4.5.
Ed