• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

ProKey Licence Processing

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
This is a message for folks who have recently purchased a ProKey. I am sorry that I am not able to process these until May 2nd. This is due to family illness which means I am away from my computer until then. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Country
unitedstates
I am so sorry to hear your dear family it's more important family first than flight simulator. I respect you Jon. Hope it goes recovery well.

Stuart

Country
us-washington
Jon- when you have time, check your email at your website. Quite some time ago a friend of mine graciously bought me the pro key which I installed and ran fine. A few weeks ago I had some major computer problems, and I had to reinstall Windows 10 and all of my programs.

I installed ver 165.xxx of ADE and added the pro key I had save. This did not work. I then deleted that and installed ver 170 and added my pro key... this did not work either. Even though I have the pro key I plug ins and the other license dll there also I still get a message screen that asks me to enter my name and my license. I do not know what to enter. I click no and the tool continues but on a trial basis. can you help me? This is Robert Lacy in Ione, Washington. I can send my friend's name in PM. Bob

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Bob

I re-sent you ProKey License details to you on July 25th Please check your spam folder. I sent it to your 'potc' email address

Jon

Last edited:
Country
us-washington
I checked everywhere just now... junk, spam, trash, nothing. Maybe I did something wrong... still figuring out the new mail client. nothing there, and checked on line directly at potc mail.

If this was typed manually make sure there are two D's in my mail. I know it is not a good idea to post an email on line but will try anyway. Thank you for you attention to this Jon. much appreciated. bob

Last edited by a moderator:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Bob

I removed your email address from the post. I have just sent the license details again to that address from jon AT scruffyduck DOT org Please look out for it

Country
us-washington
Jon- I don't know what to say. I checked all folder in this email client where I've been getting all my mail just fine. Still nothing. I did get your recent email and the one before it but not any thing from Jon at ... etc. I again checked directly on my potc web mail on line.... same thing. We might try jyarddog at yahoo dot com or at jyarddog1 at gmail dot com can't understand why this is happening. Bob

Country
us-washington
I will check again. Haven't used gmail for some time. got it up and running again gotta learn its in's and outs. Will let you know.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Thanks for purchasing a ProKey. As stated on our website please allow 48 hours for your licence trip be processed.