FSXA RAF Brüggen redu_X

Hope next weeks I can do some more final steps (setting fences, final cars, 3-D grass, corrections to some bleeding ground polys...). Has been really hard weeks in life so only few minutes left to get my hands on Brüggen last months.
Just to keep you in line and a proof of a living project some overviews and how the whole airfield is fitting into the surrounding ORBX-area... And that a high level of details needs some time for realisation...

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Hi Manfred.

If you succeed at some point but to publish your scenery, then you will be a big thank you for sure. In any case, I'm looking forward to your work and to each of your posts here in the forum :wave:

Hi everybody,

I have to apologize again that I wasn't heard from again - but after getting my new rig close to christmas and after reinstalling all software components around New Year I got a complex system breakdown including a damaged graphics card :banghead: . Work of a month for nothing :ziplip:

So currently, I am imploringly waiting for the new card. Furthermore, it will take for sure about another 2 weeks to get all stuff back installed as before.

So please be patient, the project is not dead!

Last edited:

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Hi everybody,

I have to apologize again that I wasn't heard from again - but after getting my new rig close to christmas and after reinstalling all software components around New Year I got a complex system breakdown including a damaged graphics card
. Work of a month for nothing

So currently, I am imploringly waiting for the new card. Furthermore, it will take for sure about another 2 weeks to get all stuff back installed as before.

So please be patient, the project is not dead!
Take your time. The most important thing is you have the files of your work. If the hard drive is still working flawlessly, you still can continue your work. Back up is the must....
May the force be with you!

It's always difficult when you can see the finish line in front of you but obstacles keep popping up and getting in your way. You have come so far with this scenery Manfred, that this little hiccup should not be an issue for you in the grand scheme of things. Take your time to get back to where you need to be. I'm sure it will turn out awesome in the end.