Receiving mission events

Hello,

does anybody know how to receive mission events like trigger, dialogs... with simconnect?

The following C# code seems to do nothing at all:

Code:
simconnect.OnRecvCustomAction += new SimConnect.RecvCustomActionEventHandler(simconnect_OnRecvCustomAction);

simconnect.MapClientEventToSimEvent(EVENTS.EVENT_MISSION_ACTION, "EVENT_MISSION");

simconnect.AddClientEventToNotificationGroup(NGROUP.EVENT_GROUP, EVENTS.EVENT_MISSION_ACTION, false);

void simconnect_OnRecvCustomAction(SimConnect sender, SIMCONNECT_RECV_CUSTOM_ACTION data)
        {
            Guid nummer = new Guid("{388B86F0-D051-45C4-8718-B6256DDFDD4D}");
            if (data.guidInstanceId ==nummer)
                bremse.Text = "Event received";
        }
Is there an error (of course there is :confused: )? Has anybody suggestions or having a working snippet?

Thanks.

I too am having this problem

Hi,
did you ever figure this one out?. I too am unable to receive my Custom Action Events. Everything else works fine.

Got it!

simconnect.SubscribeToSystemEvent(EVENTS.EVENT_MISSION_ACTION, "CustomMissionActionExecuted");
simconnect.OnRecvCustomAction += new SimConnect.RecvCustomActionEventHandler(simconnect_OnRecvCustomAction);

That all thats needed.

Hi!

Can you help me?

I'm receiving the custom actions with the same way, but I can only get the first letter of the szPayload... Don't know, how to get the full string.

Thanks.