P3D v4 Refreshing textures/models in P3D?

Is it possible to have P3D reload the textures or models of an aircraft without having to quit out? Im making liveries and doing final shader tweaks on my Zenith 701 and I need to exit P3D and reload to see any updates after I save out the DDS files. Does a dev mode exist that flushes the texture cache or just reloads textures?

Things worked a lot easier when I worked at MS. On MS Flight, the dev tools would instantly tell the moment you saved any changes and updated the game instantly. Sadly everything else about MS Flight sucked. Well the models were good, cuz they were my work ;)

tgibson

Resource contributor
In FS9 and FSX you can reload textures by going to Options./Display and moving the Global Max Texture Size (FS9) or Global Texture Resolution (FSX) slider one notch up or down.

In the same sims you can reload the model by saving a Flight, then Loading it. Just reload the flight again and again to reload the model.

In FS9 and FSX you can reload textures by going to Options./Display and moving the Global Max Texture Size (FS9) or Global Texture Resolution (FSX) slider one notch up or down.

In the same sims you can reload the model by saving a Flight, then Loading it. Just reload the flight again and again to reload the model.
Thank you so very much! That will greatly help me tweak things. I just wish I asked many years ago.