• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

-RELEASED- Bremen International Airport | EDDW | BRE

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Those models are amazing. Every time I model those vehicles, I try to make them less polygons as much as possible. I think I will do more now.
However, if we place them individually, the fps is not so good. I need to decide between draw call batching and LOD.

Country
germany
Aaargghh - just skidded inside my slobber.....Where from did you get those skills? Never seen that real looking model designing. The cars look like real Matchbox models. Any chance to get living pictures in this scenery with a normal PC?

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
WOW!!! Those vehicles and the BK117 are incredibly beautiful. A proper job well done, congratulations! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

All the best,
Sergio.
:)

That's true. Something well created you rarely get to see. It testifies to good craftsmanship and how to get modern scenery design into the flight simulator:)

Country
mexico
Hello Mr. Bahr

That's true. Something well created you rarely get to see. It testifies to good craftsmanship and how to get modern scenery design into the flight simulator:)
This is true!

Good Night in Germany!

Last edited:
Country
germany
Hello guys,

thanks a lot for your kind feedback.
Despite their look all vehicles are low poly and pretty much just "look like high detail models" (e.g. the fire truck has just a very good texture applied to a more the less simple model). The same applies to all other objects. The texture work took way longer than the modelling itself!
Now I focuse on the groundpoly which I had to rebuild almost complety as it did not meet my expectations so far. As soon as this is done images from within the sim will follow!

And thanks again for watching the (way too slow) progress!

Country
mexico
That Rosenbauer fire truck is insanely well crafted! I've always been amazed by those bad boys.

:wizard:

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Good things will take a while. Your Bremen Airport project will definitely be good. Give yourself the necessary time:)

Country
hungary
Happy to see my VW models textured, amazing work with the photos, really make them look like high-poly models! :)

Country
germany
It's unbelievable, what they create is fantastic.
In the quality of how they create Bremen, I would be happy if they would bring the Hannover Airport in the P3D .....;);)

A

Aviasim

Very impressive!

Did you dive right into the buildings or have you already done some sort of GP?
Keep it up!

Country
germany
Did you dive right into the buildings or have you already done some sort of GP?

The GP is already done (at least for summer season). Just working on textures for the last buidlings. I am struggling with my Sim computer at the moment...that is why I have not uploaded any images yet...

Country
germany
After way too long time you had to wait for new images here are some unedited shots directly from the sim. Still some fine-tuning has to be done and there are still some objects missing, but I think you can get a first impression of what is coming in the next couple of weeks:

Please note: Grass is much more detailed detailed as well as the "lines" on ground. I still have trouble with my sim computers graphic card! Final quality will be higher than it appears right now ;-)
Performance is great so far!

QBAlyUb.png

X9SukKD.png

6y2BJ2m.png

oHWD3dQ.png

EAPPJJO.png

wJIZEtM.png

xmsZ9yA.png

iJwRQ3P.png

INzaZDE.png

lcoYGcC.png

Last edited:
Country
germany
That's simply fantastic, Jetman! What a high level of details. Just one minor constructive improvement suggestion: Cut the grass a little, that seems a little high mate ;)