• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

-RELEASED- Bremen International Airport | EDDW | BRE

Country
germany
A very impressive work with beautiful models. Full score for that.
I am already looking forward to the scenery!

Country
germany
After a long period without any news I have some great ones now:
Bremen is in its final stages. While I write this, night textures are rendering on my other machine...
The remaining tasks are the night textures and some remaining seasonal fittings as well as error corrections and some animations (yes also including SODE stuff).
After more than one year of development I can finally see the end of the project in not tooo far distance.
As I am living in Bremen and working at the airport this one is my personal "baby" which led to sooo many details I just could not leave out ;)

I hope you like the following images (short notes below the images). As usually all images are FSX and completely unedited!
eQJ5RZf.png

Approach Rwy 09

nxj4gl4.png

ATC building (the grey "box" hosts the area contrl center) and Germania hangar in the back

qtFSb1z.png

Terminal with full interior modelling (still a problem with the window transparency is to be sorted out)

mkTCPgU.png

Airbus factory

oZyDmjQ.png

Parking garages P1 and P2, staff parking P3 as well as some buildings of the Airport-Stadt (also fully modelled!)

5Ekmf7Y.png

Airport-Stadt with MT Aerospace buldings where the Ariana V is set up

and now down to ground level:
tXIQVYK.png

Ol2vg6T.png

Terminal E which is used by Ryanair only

6ZvQzpl.png

Parking P2

H1mrZWK.png

After the shutdown of the airfield in Bremerhaven, the Alfred-Wegner-Institute for Polar Research (AWI) moved to Bremen, bringing both Basler T67 A/C to the airport (it can be deactivated to make room for your own Polar 5 or 6)

kYav724.png

sdwj1Oz.png

If you are coming to the airport to fly from there, you might know these angles...

Country
germany
My mouth is far open - I could eat a basketball in complete scope :eek::eek::eek:. A new magician in development is borne.... And the award goes to......JETMAN......The last but one picture is so close to reality - a playground for avatars....

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
This really looks very good. I followed your work from the beginning and am no longer astonished. Great work!

Country
us-texas
Seriously, I had to go back and look at several of these again, because I thought he had posted some real photos in with his screen grabs.

Unbelievable.

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Seriously, I had to go back and look at several of these again, because I thought he had posted some real photos in with his screen grabs.

Unbelievable.
That was my thought too. Hard to believe what we get to see here :)

Country
australia
It looks spectacular Jetman. Some great quality sceneries coming out for Germany lately.

Country
germany
Thank you for your super-kind feedback!
I will work as hard as I can to have Bremen ready sooner than later ;-)

I already have the next 2 airports in mind...

Country
germany
No promises on a release so far. But in P3Dv4 the airport does not show too many mistakes any more while transparency of the terminal windows is still an ssue in FSX.
I believe that night textures are done mid of next week at the latest. Animations and documentation are also "in the works". So expect new screenshots soon ;-)
Performance in both sims is good despite the many details.

New destinations after Bremen might be a return to northern Africa as well as another airport in Germany ;-)
I already collected quite a lot of imagery for both (but also for further destinations which I can imagine to do as future projects)

Country
germany
I don't know how you do all this with a day-time job... maybe your day has more than 24 hours? ;)

Memmingen could use a nice version. The airport is growing and growing and has a very nice setting under the alps. But I am sure you made up your mind already :) And North Africa will please many I am sure...

Country
germany
I don't know how you do all this with a day-time job... maybe your day has more than 24 hours? ;)

Ich habe zu diesem Thema mal folgenden Spruch gehört: "Der Tag hat 24 Stunden, und wenn der nicht reicht, dann nehmen wir noch die Nacht dazu".

Country
germany
Furtunately I usually work very early and have the chance to spent the rest of the day with developing (and personal stuff such as sports and flying)...but Bremen can almost be concidered as a second job next to the regular one...I am afraid that I already spent about 1750+ hours for this scenery....

Country
germany
New destinations after Bremen might be a return to northern Africa as well as another airport in Germany ;-)
I already collected quite a lot of imagery for both (but also for further destinations which I can imagine to do as future projects)

Just leaving some Airports here as possiblities :)

For Germany maybe some smaller ones like Bremen, which are either not done yet, or not getting updated by Aerosoft in the near future: Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden EDSB, Münster/Osnabrück EDDG, Hannover EDDV (already a bit bigger) or Paderborn EDLP.

And for northern Africa: Marrakesh GMMX, Tunis DTTA, Cairo HECA (would be awesome) :) or a bit further south Accra DGAA.

Whichever your final choice is, even if it is none of those above, it will be great :) As a Münster EDDG local, that would be my favourite of course :p But of course I am looking forward to Bremen already!