• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

-RELEASED- Bremen International Airport | EDDW | BRE

Country
germany
... and depending on the development progress Münster-Osnabrück | FMO | EDDG will have a good chance to receive some attention...

Well happy new year! :)

That's great news to start the year for me :eek: that will be a must-have for me.

Looking forward to Bremen, Hurghada and Hamburg as well :)

Country
germany
Wow A dream is finally over. Hurghada comes from Jetman. I am waiting for many years now. I am now looking forward to following this project here. Thank you Thank you Thank you Jetman

Country
australia
Hi Jetman,
Very impressed by your attention to detail! You are very talented and up there with big name developers. I am happy you are making Hamburg as the current ones are not that great
Also question
Are you planning to use P3d v4 SDK for example for the rain on tarmac and implement pbr?

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Happy New Year to everyone!

Bremen is now done and entering beta within the next days. Thanks for following the progress over such a long period and thank you so much for your kind feedback thoughout the last year.

View attachment 46782

I will also take the chance to mention my 2019 projects now:
With the end of Bremen I already started basic work with Hurghada | HRG | HEGN today (returning to the country of my very first airport). It will be followed by another northern German airport. I think Hamburg | HAM | EDDH (I really love the city and will spent quite some time for flight training there in 2019) also deserves a high quality rendition of the airport and depending on the development progress Münster-Osnabrück | FMO | EDDG will have a good chance to receive some attention...

An interesting 2019 lies ahead...

All the best!

These are very nice projects that you have chosen, one of the airports is located in my region. Bremen just looks very good.

Country
germany
After a loooooong period full of work it is now done!:D
Released.jpg

http://fsdg-online.com/sceneries/69-bremen.html it can be found here...

Thanks to all who were following the progress over 1,5 years and helped me with so many aspects!
Now full concentration on the new project! As soon as there are the first images you will find a new thread here ;-)

Best regards!

Country
germany
Congratulation to one of the most detailed and realistic airport addons for a long time! It's a must-buy!

Country
australia
Congratulations Jetman! Your efforts look to have really paid off in producing a spectacular scenery. I hope it is a huge success for you too.

Cheers,