FSX Roanoke Regional Airport - KROA

There's some decent imagery available for Roanoke, how about a photoreal background for KROA? I've always wanted a good KROA, I love that area, will be watching this thread! :)

Jim

Ah okay I gotcha. I'd like to see KLYH done too or do it myself at some point. I've done all of the airports in Virginia west of Roanoke, save for KVJI which I started working on at one point. I was going to re-vamp them all with upgraded textures before releasing them.

Awesome. I have some WIP's in the eastern half of the state including RIC, FCI, and PHF so between the two of us we should have Virginia pretty well covered!

Awesome. I have some WIP's in the eastern half of the state including RIC, FCI, and PHF
Well Jon......................

I guess there goes our plans to do ROA..............as well as RIC and PHF :whiteflag

I guess *cough*Atlanta Area Airports*cough* will have to do (as if LHZ, MYR, EZM, RDU, GSO, CLT aren't enough for now) :yikes:

Nice work and great airport choice. You're in my neck of the woods (more south of me actually). I'll definitely be watching this.

Regarding KRIC, I think Shez is also working on that one, just FYI. One of you guys should consider Shenandoah Valley Regional.

Todd