• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Roanoke Regional Airport - KROA

Country
unitedstates
In progress - Roanoke Regional Airport, Roanoke VA

Attachments

• roa1.jpg
    roa1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4,099
  • roa2.jpg
    roa2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,035
  • roa3.jpg
    roa3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,097
  • roa4.jpg
    roa4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,558
  • roa5.jpg
    roa5.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,529
  • roa6.jpg
    roa6.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,546
  • roa7.jpg
    roa7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 5,317
  • roa8.jpg
    roa8.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,443
Country
us-northcarolina
Beautiful!!!!!!!

I was going to do this one, even made the terminal and tower. I might skip out now :D

Country
unitedstates
There's some decent imagery available for Roanoke, how about a photoreal background for KROA? I've always wanted a good KROA, I love that area, will be watching this thread! :)

Jim

Country
unitedstates
Jon, yup, I'm in VA

Jim, I'm hoping to add photoscenery at some point...still trying to get the hang of SbuilderX!

Country
us-northcarolina
I just got back to school after a summer in VA. Are you familiar at all with Wytheville or that area?

Country
us-northcarolina
Ah okay I gotcha. I'd like to see KLYH done too or do it myself at some point. I've done all of the airports in Virginia west of Roanoke, save for KVJI which I started working on at one point. I was going to re-vamp them all with upgraded textures before releasing them.

Country
unitedstates
Awesome. I have some WIP's in the eastern half of the state including RIC, FCI, and PHF so between the two of us we should have Virginia pretty well covered!

Country
us-northcarolina
Oh wow nice!!! I'm especially looking forward to RIC. I did a weeee bit of work on a little obscure airport out near there, KBKT.

Country
us-northcarolina
Awesome. I have some WIP's in the eastern half of the state including RIC, FCI, and PHF

Well Jon......................

I guess there goes our plans to do ROA..............as well as RIC and PHF :whiteflag

I guess *cough*Atlanta Area Airports*cough* will have to do (as if LHZ, MYR, EZM, RDU, GSO, CLT aren't enough for now) :yikes:

Country
us-virginia
In progress - Roanoke Regional Airport, Roanoke VA

Mick07,
What you display is impressive. How much longer on this? Can get what has been done? The Landmark building has now chnaged. I can send pics if you like.

Sam

Country
us-virginia
Nice work and great airport choice. You're in my neck of the woods (more south of me actually). I'll definitely be watching this.

Regarding KRIC, I think Shez is also working on that one, just FYI. One of you guys should consider Shenandoah Valley Regional.

Todd