Runway heading FSX Planner 28

I'm having a problem with changing the runway heading in the latest version. I need 101.68 but using the mouse to change the slider in the Runway Data window the closest I can get is 96, 100, 105, 109 degrees. Is there a way to enter the runway heading by inserting "101.68" :confused:

Cheers Tony

What happens when you try typing the heading in the box? Does it not allow you to do so, or does it just not accept the change?

-Russell

Problem solved.. I was using my Wacom Tablet. Tried it with my mouse and everything works as expected. Must be something in the tablet drivers not working 100% with java ????

Cheers Tony

Glad it is working with the mouse. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work with a tablet. Unfortunately I don't have one to test it with. Of course if you'd like to get me one that would be great! :)

-Russell

Glad it is working with the mouse. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work with a tablet. Unfortunately I don't have one to test it with. Of course if you'd like to get me one that would be great! :)

-Russell
Love to get you one Russell, but I had to stretch the bank account a bit to get this one..:D