FSXA SAA South American Airports project finally at home

Otavio Bonomi

Resource contributor
I would like to invite everyone to know the newest space for scenery, models and textures all freeware (still in construction but accessible).
As I promised before, I'm sharing all my projects, models and textures to anyone who's interested.
Your opinion and suggestion is important.
I confess that it is easier to make a scenery than a Blog so forgive me the amateurism, it is just the platform to expose my projects.

www.3dmodelbrasil.com

Thank you all.

I would like to invite everyone to know the newest space for scenery, models and textures all freeware (still in construction but accessible).
As I promised before, I'm sharing all my projects, models and textures to anyone who's interested.
Your opinion and suggestion is important.
I confess that it is easier to make a scenery than a Blog so forgive me the amateurism, it is just the platform to expose my projects.

www.3dmodelbrasil.com

Thank you all.
Just had a visit to your site. It is a very nice collection you have made available.

Otavio Bonomi

Resource contributor
Thanks Man!
The idea is to share a lot of freeware material from South America for anyone who wants to use it.
At first with FSX and P3D but I already started some projects for Xplane as well and soon it will be available.