FSXA Saab MFI-17 "Mushshak (The proficient)"

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Well, it's looking nice! I understand you need this plane! Could you tell a bit more of its background?
Atleast someone developed interest... well, there is not much i know about this aircraft but i've been watching these flying since I was a kid, around 140 are currently operating with Pakistan Air Force for initial flying training. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex created a modified version of the same aircraft (Saab MFI-17 Supporter) named "Super Mushshak".... There is also an MFI-15 Safari, almost the same. I think MFI-17 is the one with under wing hard points for rocket pods and stuff

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Nice, keep it going! Base shape is set now I guess?
Almost...But I keep changing things here and there... I am finally happy with how the nose looks, a few irregular panels :)

Here's a render

Attachments

This plane looks very nice;), definitely something different than scenery designing. Hope to see a fsx shot soon. Good luck with making it.

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Clay prototype one.... Just for fun... A lot of objects still remaining such as bulbs and antennae

Nice, but I think that you have to put attention to engine cover side and make it flatter like in the picture

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
A random render for today.......
I am currently working on small things nowadays.... what should I focus on after that?