• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Saab MFI-17 "Mushshak (The proficient)"

Country
denmark
H i,

I will be happy if you try to recreating the panel, so we can use radio in FSX.

Last edited:
Country
us-illinois
Good to see work is continuing on the MFI-17. I'm still finding myself using this model as my go-to aircraft on a daily basis. It's fun! What I would like changed - if possible - is the ability to disappear the stick so I can have a unobstructed view of the panel. Also, if possible, would like to have the non-operating HSI fixed for changing course when I activate the autopilot. Any ideas?

Country
denmark
I can tell you, MUSHSHAK T-17 works as well in Prepar3DV5, but I still need more moden Cockpit as RDAF (real Glass Cockpit) I fly in Danish Virtuel ESK701, so I hope.

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
All options are considered once I restart work on this model, seems like a lot is left to be done. Multiple cockpit Options, Along with glass cockpit and redone 3d models is on the table and the integration of Autopilot

Country
denmark
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, this is a brilliant airplane, and we use it in our Danish ESK701, and hope for the next update (Cockpit) .

Country
us-illinois
2020-10-10_11-34-57-230.jpg

Country
us-illinois
Glad to see you are still at it. Still my favorite. I will be staying with P3d v5 for the foreseeable future. A MSFS version is a very good idea. If you also choose to update original product, you can count on my help. Best!

Country
us-illinois
On an early evening flight (sim) from Cairo down the Suez canal, I happened upon an airstrip. First pix is daylight view. To my surprise, the Egyptian AF was conducting night exercises and I decided to join in. Unfortunately, by the time I rolled down the runway, it was too dark to get good pictures. So these will have to do. Cheers!

Attachments

• 2020-10-26_12-51-26-125.jpg
    2020-10-26_12-51-26-125.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 181
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment -1.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment -1.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 194
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 2.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 2.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 177
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 3.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 3.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 160
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 4.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 4.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 153
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 5.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 5.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 165
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 6.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 6.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 166
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 7.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 7.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 153
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 8.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 8.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 174
  • My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 9.jpg
    My Movie - Egypt_Moment - 9.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 183

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Nice to see that you are still enjoying it.

Here is a new preview with newer and proper shaped fuselage, a little cleaning up to do with parts but overall looks more like MFI now.

1.jpg

Country
denmark
I can try recreating the panel but I can't promise. However, the panel already made with the aircraft is the one that Pakistan Air Force uses with side by side engine instruments for the instructor. But now they have moved onto Glass cockpit for these little planes. It would be nice if I can get this plane to work with MSFS2020.
Hi,

How goieng with update to Glass Cockpit for MSMF2020, or perhaps P3D V5, hope it will comming sun.
Have a nice Weekend

Country
denmark
Please, why din´t you not answer on the question , how can You/I change the MSK T-17 cockpit so it is possible for us in EU/Denmark will enjoy to fly the Fantastic Airplane.