• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX SAME El Plumerillo Intl. released, freeware

Country
uruguay
Hey, I just released this scenery! You can download it through my website www.alsurfs.com
Hope you like it, feedback is welcome.
I would like to spread my venture as much as posible, what do you recommend me? that's the main reason its free.

fsx 2015-08-09 12-41-59-47.jpg

fsx 2015-08-09 12-44-35-38.jpg

fsx 2015-08-09 12-45-13-48.jpg

fsx 2015-08-09 12-48-25-34.jpg

fsx 2015-08-09 12-52-12-23.jpg

SAME.gif

Country
spain
Nice work Broder. The quality is astounding.

Well....What demand the community? If you can detect these demands....What is your target? where is located?
Sadly not in Argentina, dude. Facebook? Are u using simmarket? really? Pick a project is a very critical decision.
Until here, my two cents.

Country
australia
It looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing your freeware. I think, if I understand correctly, that providing a free scenery to get your work out there and in to people's sims is a good idea. I just checked out your other scenery on Simmarket and I would buy that, it looks like a great quality airport. I think keep going the way you are going and produce good quality airports and especially if you enjoy doing so, then you can't go wrong.

Cheers,

taguilo

Resource contributor
Country
argentina
Nice work! Great to see Mendoza's airport at those high levels of detail.

DO you have plans to build more airports in Argentina for free? :cool:

Tom

Country
uruguay
Thank you, I found out (thanks to thokle) that my scenery does not get very well with FS Global mesh, so if you have it installed you may find some problems with the ground polys, I will try to fix that. It works fine in P3D but there is an issue with the taxi lights there.

Country
uruguay
taguilo I will not develop another airport for the moment, I wanted to conclude this because I'm going abroad for 7 months, then maybe yes.

D

Deleted member 11333

Unfortunately, Dropbox closed the download because of too much traffic. Did you consider uploading the scenery somewhere else, too? :)

Country
unitedstates
Man - that looks superb !

Why not put it on AvSim - there seems to be a pretty wide international community who frequents the site - might give you the visibility you desire...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
uruguay
Hi, I updated the link now hosted in Mega

I can't upload it to avsim because of the size (It is 516mb and the limit is 500mb)

Country
australia
Hi
Hi, I updated the link now hosted in Mega

I can't upload it to avsim because of the size (It is 516mb and the limit is 500mb)

Hi,

Apparently if you contact the staff at Avsim you should be able to upload a file that is larger, especially one that is just 16 MB above the limit. I already downloaded the scenery (thanks), but as mentioned above Avsim and Flightsim.com are visited by many users and you would surely reach more people using these sites.

Cheers,

Country
brazil
Nach752,

Congrats about your work! Please, make Aeroparque with the same quality!

Saludos,

Dani

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Country
australia
I just wanted to bring up this thread again as I have noticed that the website has changed, so the original link up the top won't lead to the devs website or the scenery.

The correct url is:

http://e-alsur.wixsite.com/alsur/sceneries

SAME X is a magnificent scenery, I have been flying around it a bit lately. It includes a really large PR area with full autogen and models the whole city of Mendoza along with the airport.

Cheers,