• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Santa Fe (KSAF) Preview

Hi everyone!

In development, Santa Fe Municipal Airport (KSAF). Love developing this one. The Adobe style architecture is really awesome and easy to model! I noticed New Mexico had hardly any love in-terms of decent FS airport. KSAF will be available for both FSX, FSX Steam and Prepar3d (All versions). I'll post some more in-sim screenshots when I get the development into a better stage to be screenshotted...if that's a word. :D

Along with Santa Fe (KSAF) in development and Dunsfold Park (EGTD) which I mentioned in an earlier post. I also have Kelowna (CYLW) and Gerald R Ford International (KGRR) currently in development. I will post screenshots of them eventually. I thought I would concentrate and get one airport done first before I carry on with the others.....otherwise I will never get any project done!

Will post more updates when they come through!

If you have any questions let me know!

Che
Riddlez

Hi Riddlez

Awesome resemblance; beautifully crafted and textured. It will be fantastic, I'm sure!

Kudos for that match with your 3D software, it is perfect!
Sergio.
:)

Great! I recently downloaded your NZ freeware scenery and have to say it is really great. Thanks for that!

All the other airports are not in my typical area of interest but if they are done great, that don't has to mean anything. Keep them coming :)

Thanks Everyone!

Great! I recently downloaded your NZ freeware scenery and have to say it is really great. Thanks for that!

All the other airports are not in my typical area of interest but if they are done great, that don't has to mean anything. Keep them coming :)
Thanks David, I'm glad you like my NZ scenery!
If you're interested, I'm creating a photo scenery for the surrounding region of that NZ airport you downloaded. It will go nicely with the airport. Here is a link to the development and some screens: :)
http://nzff.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26355

Hey Riddlez,

I really wish you all best with your projects and they looks really good.If you did the texture for the terminal I think, the first building shown on the first images, what colors you mixed in combination to get this realistic color of a dark glass like every airport? Thank you!

Thanks everyone!
Yes Bellingham is in beta and will be available very soon! Will keep you informed

I'm going between modelling the buildings and modelling the ground polygons. Sometimes I get bored of one and have to go and work on the other lol.

Anyway, I have been working on the ground polygons for KSAF. Just some quick screens fr now, I'll post some overviews of Santa Fe with the ground polygons later.

I've been working on the detail and the spec of the concrete/asphalt. Just a WIP for now but I'm loving the result! :D

As Billingham, its HD textures? 2cm/pix? how to have the HD result on the model and FSX? can you do the HD Textures with the GP model? and you other things such as Reflective puddle, Precs etc :)

You are amazing :)

Just wanted to add that I am really looking forward to KSAF. Learned to fly there many years ago. Left the area for quite some time but now live within about 40 miles.

Joe L.

An update on Santa Fe!

Thought I would post a screenshot, I haven't posted one in a while. Well, I'm still working on it. I just haven't had it in a state I want to take screenshots of it and post them. This is a work in progress shot. I haven't added all the details to the Ground Polygons yet, like dirt, puddles, cracks etc, as well as the vegetation. But you get the idea! The interior of the Terminal has been fully modeled. I haven't finished that yet, but will post more screenshots when they come to hand.

I also have my own Riddlez avatar, he is our in-sim Employee :laughing::):D I will release this with the airport so you can explore the airport on foot.

Che