• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v5 Sharjah International Airport - OMSJ

Hello there, I wanted to show previews of Sharjah International Airport for P3Dv4/v5 that i am working on.

This is in collaboration with MSK Productions (@mskhan1991)

The scenery is available on Simmarket for Xplane 11, Currently WIP for P3Dv4/v5 and MSFS

1601022414227.png
1601022430483.png
1601022454129.png

Country
australia
Any possibility to further improve the textures and models to match real life sharjah as its no where near the real one? I mean the textures are nice looking but it doesn't match real life and doesn't really capture the real environment. I have noticed the following inaccuracies

Terminal modelling wrong and not very detailed except the entrance which is nicely done including the mosque
cargo terminal doesn't match real one and lacks details which is very important since sharjah is a cargo hub

Thank you.

Last edited:
Any possibility to further improve the textures and models to match real life sharjah as its no where near the real one? I mean the textures are nice looking but it doesn't match real life and doesn't really capture the real environment. I have noticed the following inaccuracies

Terminal modelling wrong and not very detailed except the entrance which is nicely done including the mosque
cargo terminal doesn't match real one and lacks details which is very important since sharjah is a cargo hub

Thank you.
Thanks for the valuable feedback please mark the areas which are not real as other and share us some real photos so we can have some reference and fix the issues. Its hard to find real photos so some of the parts are not always real. Looking forward to your response!

Country
netherlands
I love the ground textures! The terminal does look a little bit simple though, compared to the ground textures... Overall though, looks very nice! Is compatibility with FT's Dubai planned?

I love the ground textures! The terminal does look a little bit simple though, compared to the ground textures... Overall though, looks very nice! Is compatibility with FT's Dubai planned?
Thanks for the feedback, yes we will improve the terminal textures.

As for now it works okay with Flytampa Dubai.

Country
netherlands
Thanks for the feedback, yes we will improve the terminal textures.

As for now it works okay with Flytampa Dubai.
I think some of the terminal textures could be improved, yeah. For example, the domes have a distinctive pattern that is lacking in this rendition. It might also be worthwhile reviewing the dimensions of the building, as the pax-side entrance seems too high and the dome too tall as well.

It's exciting to see Sharjah under development though!

Country
pakistan
A few more previews from the sim as we near to the release,
Glad to have partnered with @SimArc He is a great developer especially when it comes to sode jetways!

Thanks! It was good working with you :). And finally, someone is doing a version of Sharjah which seemed to be long neglected.

Country
netherlands
We are reworking on the textures, lets hope they look OK this time around :)
I appreciate that you listen to the feedback and try to improve :) These textures look better!

Can we see some more screenshots of the different parts of the terminal?