• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Simmershome Cyprus Airports

Country
germany
Nice idea Ryan, I think about.... but I am not sure. That is a political gesture. Cyprus is Cyprus not Turkey not Greece

Last edited:
Country
germany
I make an effort that there is something good in Ercan, as always as freeware.
Today is Animation Time and I would like to show you the first movie on time for the weekend

Have fun

Country
germany
A quite excellent work Rainer
smilie-gross_357.gif

Country
germany
......What you can get today, don't postpone until tomorrow...at least not if it's done anyway.

After almost 6 months of intensive development work I am now offering you LCEN Ercan from my series "Cyprus Airports" - as always free of charge. You will get a high quality airport which doesn't exist in the simulator yet, but is real available. The reason is political in nature.

In summer 1974 the north of the island was occupied by Turkish armed forces, after Greek coup d'états wanted to push through the connection of Cyprus to Greece. In the Turkish-occupied north, the internationally unrecognised Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus was proclaimed in November 1983, which today forms a stabilised regime.

Although a political solution has so far failed, a phase of good economic and social contacts has emerged today after years of separation.

Features

The complete airport including all buildings and road connections was implemented in detail. The airport is only developed for Prepar3D v4 and does not run in 32 bit simulators!

· High resolution aerial photo, elaborately reworked with 30cm / px including night picture and two seasons

· Complete with all buildings in all airport areas

· Elaborate ground poly, also in areas of the parking lot and in the rear area

· Ground lettering and lines

· Specific KTHY Vehicle Library (static)

· Animated Neoplan, Car and Elevator (configurable)

· Custom Runway with 3D Edge and Centerlights (Underfloor)

· 3D WigWags

· Holdings with 3D lighting (underfloor)

· Complete 3D Approach System in both directions

· 3D taxi lights with groundspots

· 3D taxi centerlights (underfloor)

· Dynamic lighting in place (configurable to standard)

· 3D street lamps (configurable)

· 3D grass (configurable)

· 3D persons (configurable)

· GSX v2 compatible

· SODE Windsock

· Static civil aircraft (configurable)

· Scenery configurator

· Compatible with all OrbX products, GEP3D, GSX, Pilots FS Global

The airport is high-performance and was tested with PMDG 737 and 777 on GTX 780TI, GTX 970, GTX 1080TI on one and three screens. The minimum frames were at 28, the maximum at 64.

See also Airportwebsite with Galery and Video

Great work Rainer. Thank you and congratulations. I made a test flight today and I am also grateful that we have a new beautiful destination to fly :)