• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Simmershome Slim Lights - WIP

Country
germany
SH Slim Lights Europe South and America South released

Heute die Fortsetzung der World Edition mit Südeuropa und Südamerika

Europe South includes:

- Portugal, - Azores, - Spain, - Andorra, - Gibraltar

- Italy, - Malta, - Greece, - Serbia, - Bosnia-Herzogovina, - Montenegro, - Slovenia

- Croatia, - Kosovo, - Turkey

America South includes

the entire continent, as well as the Falkland Islands and Pacific Islands

At the same time, I introduced a new structure that reduces the layers.

Unfortunately, many layers in the Scenery.cfg were previously necessary because the configurator could evaluate only one config.xml.

Lars from 29Palms was so nice and provided me with a modified configurator. Thanks a lot for this!

There is also a single manual for the SlimLights, in which everything is explained

Manual NEW

Webseite Europe South

Webseite America South

Country
germany
With the World Edition of the Slim Lights, the development continues with Eastern Europe and Russia all the way to the Pacific.

Here two Pictures

Sochi

and Tblissi

A complete gallery can be found on the website above in the preview (development)

Europa East + Russia will be released on 09/21/2018

Country
germany
Together with Europe East + Russia will be released on 09/21/2018 also America Central. This includes the Caribic and Mexico

Here two Bilder

St. Maarten

and Martinique

On my website is already the entire gallery as a preview (development)

Country
germany
This looks pretty good, the configuration tool looks easy to use, which is something I really like!
Thank`s
I think the whole world will be finished by Christmas. Currently I'm working on Northern Europe. Canada is already finished and in beta testing. After that I work at the USA and finally Asia. Asia is a big chunk

Country
germany
As announced, the Slim Lights for Europe East and all of Russia will be released on Friday One week later, Europe North and Canada and Greenland appear.

The Slim Lights USA are already in development and will be released in mid-October 2018 as a complete package.

Here is a preview of NY

newyorkkcec8.jpg

After the USA I start with Asia.

Country
germany
Big Bag- Slim Lights Europe East + Russia und America Central released

Today there is a big chunk of slimlights. I packed for you Europe East and Russia from Kaliningrad to Vladivostock plus America Central and Mexico

Europe East contains :

• -Belarus -Bulgaria -Georgia
  • -Hungary -Moldova -Romania -Ukraine

Russia contains:
  • Europe Regions complete
  • Asia Regions complete

America Central contains:

• - Belize - Cuba - Guatemala -Haiti - Dominican Republic
  • - Jamaica - NIcaragua - Mexico - Caribbian Isles

Website with galery: Europe East Russia

Website with galery: America Central

Country
germany
SH Slim Lights Europe North and Canada-Greenland released

As announced, two more Slim Lights packages are now available for download. There is also an update of the Slimlights Base to version 3. This update is needed in preliminary consultation on the global Light Switch. (see other Thread)

Europe is now complete with the Northern Region.

Europe North contains:
  • -Estonia - Latvia - Lithuania
  • -Sweden - Norway - Finland
  • -Faroe Islands - Iceland
  • -British Island ( incl. Ireland and Channell Islands)

Canada und Grönland contains:

• Canada complete
  • Grönland

An overview of how this looks in different places is provided by the picture gallery on the website of Simmershome:

Europa North

Canada

The download is available as always in the forum registered members. Club membership is not required

Country
germany
ATTENTION AT ALL DOWNLOADS from Slim Lights Base v3.1 in the forum UPDATE available!

I've made a mistake since v2. The blue and white lights did not go. The texture was corrupt and I still had the old one and did not notice it

Country
germany
Let's start with the Slim Lights USA.

What says more than a posting? Right, a picture.

What says more than a picture? Right, a video

What is a "Big Location" in the Sim? Right, New York

Today the first video with the Slim Lights over New York

Have fun watching!

Country
germany
At the weekend, the Slim Lights Base scenery in version 4 appears and has been considerably expanded. In addition to a guide to the right settings, especially IFR in P3D v4, there will be a new configuration in 5 different light sizes and 4 different color combinations

The new structure I imagine today

snipconfiguratorpsej3.jpg

In addition to the configurator, there are 4 command files with which the colors are changed. Especially more warm tones were in demand. The new structure I imagine today

Standard

More Red

More Yellow

More Yellow and Red

The colors also change when the sim is running, if you call the library again.

In addition, 5 model sizes can be selected in 10% steps

switchtne0p.jpg

This results in a lot of variants that anyone can adjust themselves. I will dedicate a special part to the settings above FL 200 to FL360 and will explain them in short videos. One thing is already certain. HDR is the death of any real night mood and night lighting. But since there are users who are just fixed on it, that's also taken into account.

Country
germany
Slim Lights Base v 4 released now

Here you find the Manual (English) for the Slim Lights Base v4 released today as PDF. It has three chapters

Chapter 1

Switch an Installation

Chapter 2

Settings and Videodemos

Chapter 3

Switch off Lights in OrbX directory

DOWNLOAD MANUAL English

Download Addon use my Forum

Demo Video 1 FL 360

1538665333419.gif

Demo Video 2 FL 360

1538665333434.gif

1538665333419.gif1538665333434.gif
1538665333419.gif
1538665333434.gif
1538665333419.gif

Country
germany
As promised there are now the first two parts of the Slim Lights USA, the parts USA West and Pacific. Which states comprise the parts you can see below.

Slim Lights USA contains a total of 5 parts. Which parts are online can be found here and in the Forum area downloaden

example USA outstanding Northeast

Part 1 USA West (released )

Staaten/Regionen: MT, WA, OR, ID, MT , WY, CO, NV; NM, CA, NV, UT, AZ

Part 2 USA Pacific (released)

Staaten / Regionen: HI, AK

Part 3 USA Midwest

Staaten / Regionen: ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI IL, MI, IN, OH

Part 4 USA Northeast

Staaten / Regionen: NY, PA, VT, NH, ME, MA, CT, RI, NJ

Part 5 USA South

Staaten / Regionen: OK, AR, TX, KY, TN, MS, AL, LA, FL, GA, SC , WV, VA, NC, DE, MD, DC

features:

• high performance bgl lights
  • precise 100% completely based on OSM / GIS data
  • multicolored
  • separated into primary-, second-ary-, tertiary- and residential streets
  • Configurator for switching off/minimizing individual areas according to road type
  • Countries available individually
  • Compatible with all addons and aerial photo scenarios
  • P3D v4+ only
You will find a meaningful picture gallery on the Webseite

Country
germany
UPDATE

Slim Lights Base now has version 4.1. The update brings a strong improvement of the performance during the day.

The download can be found in all part areas as well as in the support area.

Country
germany
Update

The remaining three parts of the USA are now available for download. With that everything is available except Asia.

Asia will also be finished in the next weeks.

Country
germany
On to the final spurt with the Slimlights in Asia.

Slim Lights Asia contains 6 parts. Currently two parts are released and can be downloaded in the forum. Clubmembership is not necessary for a limited time.

Which parts are online can be found on my website.

KualaLumpur.jpg

Part 1 Asia Southwest (released 18.11.2018)

Armenia, Azerbaijan, GCC-States, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen

Part 2 Asia Central (released 18.11.2018)

Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Palistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan

Part 3 Asia India

India

Part 4 Asia Southeast

Bangladesh, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Sri-Lanka, Maledives, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam

Part 5 Asia East

Indonesia, North-Korea, South-Korea, Philippines, Taiwan

Part 6 Asia Japan

Japan

Features:
  • hight performance bgl lights
  • 100% accurate based on OSM / GIS data- multicolored- separated into primary, secondary, tertiary and residential roads
  • Configurator for switching off / minimizing individual areas according to road type
  • Countries individually available
  • Compatible with all addons
  • P3D v4+ only

Pictures you find on my website

Country
germany
In Asia it continues with Part 3 and Part 4 of the Slim Lights. The new version 5 of Slim Lights Base is already included in the parts.

Delhi.jpg

Part 3

- India complete

Part 4

- Bangladesh, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Sri-Lanka, Maledives, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam

The last two parts of the worldwide addon will be released before Christmas.

The download can be found in the support forum and currently only requires simple registration.

Website with Galery