• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Simmershome Syros will be released on 02.01.2021 (released)

Country
germany
I've left for the south. As I have heard, Gaya wants to build the Greek islands. why not.
Anyway, Syros, Ikaria and Mytilene are also available for free in MSFS and I have started with Syros and am as good as finished.

Picture 1

syros1.JPG

Picture 2

syros2.JPG

Picture 3

syros3.JPG

Picture 4

syros4.JPG

Picture 5

syros5.JPG

Picture 6

syros6.JPG

Release 02.01.2021

Country
greece
Hi, looks very nice indeed!!

Just a small correction (Greek is my native language)
If possible correct the " ΑΕΡΟΛΙΜΕΝΑΣ ΣΥΡΟΣ" to "ΑΕΡΟΛΙΜΕΝΑΣ ΣΥΡΟΥ"

Looking forward for the release :)

-=Manwlo=-

Country
germany
Looking forward for the release
It might take a few more days, because I've noticed that the harbour looks really modest in the MSFS. So I want to include it and, of course, static ships. I also have POIs for the island that make the approach easier (churches etc.). The NDB 417Mhz is already in there. There is nothing else there. Let's see what I can manage.

Country
germany
So today was the evening of the ships.
This is how it looks in all the bays with jetties on the whole island

schiffe1.JPG

And the port (thanks @KL791 for the ships)

ships2.JPG

ships3.JPG

In addition, pois

Lighthouse

lighthouse.JPG

Church of Ermoupolis

ermoupoli church.JPG

Poi to RWY 18
poi2 Runway.JPG

Country
germany
It's a pity that you left P3D..
No, I am not leaving P3D.
It also continues with P3D. I used to develop for FSX and P3D and now for MSFS and P3D.
In P3D I will continue with the Russia-Eurasia project for now.
For the MSFS, only my existing sceneries are planned so far. I have enough to do with that
So no need to worry. :)

I will also release new sceneries in P3D first. Porting them into MSFS is quite easy and takes much less time.
Elba, for example, is still in the pipeline.

Last edited:
Country
france
For the MSFS, only my existing sceneries are planned so far. I have enough to do with that
So no need to worry.
Ohhhh, This is amazing!!! I always wished to fly to your Ibiza and Cyprus (but Being on FSX only, I couldn't, now am on MSFS Only)

Country
germany
Today I treated the harbour to a pier and cranes. Actually, I would have more ideas, but at some point I have to stop.

I think tomorrow or the day after I'll make a nice video and release. You can really fly around the island and will always discover something new, because all the little harbours and bays are also designed. The lighthouse has a beacon, which is also quite tricky.

hafen1.JPG

Hafen2.JPG