• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Simple Airport Scanner 1.70 Beta

Country
unitedstates
Simple Airport Scanner is a nice tool will it be updated and to include V5 Prepar3D support? Thank you.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
It's possible and on the list to do. However I don't have a time frame for it

Country
unitedstates
It's possible and on the list to do. However I don't have a time frame for it
Nice thank you the 1.70 Beta combined with Lorby's export tool scanned P3D V4 well... if an option for P3D V5 file structure is added that I think all would have to be added? I use this scanner often for elevation and default buildings and having it in V5 would be nice. Thank you.

Country
unitedstates
Any help I can give testing happy to if you have time to update this nice application. My sim is very stable once I search out and remove duplicate (or in some cases Orbx regions have invalid airport files!)

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Hi Martin

Sorry but not at the moment - keep reminding me though ;)

Country
germany
Just in case I missed that…. Is there any other tool based way to check for duplicate airports?

From mobile hence short

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Maybe - there is the built in File Priority Analyzer in ADE 1.79 but that is not updated either as far as I recall :(

Country
germany
Let’s hope SAS makes it on your agenda some time soon, Jon.

From mobile hence short