• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 SkysoftSimulation's freeware Chinese airport scenery

Country
china
Hi! Skysoftsimulation is about to release our latest Chinese airport scenery. It was scheduled to have been released in August, but problems occurred and it took us another 2 months to work it out.

Here comes the data of the airport, information provided by wikipedia.

Hefei Luogang International Airport (simplified Chinese: 合肥骆岗国际机场; traditional Chinese: 合肥駱崗國際機場) (IATA: HFE, ICAO: ZSOF) is an airport located in Hefei, the capital city of Anhui province, People’s Republic of China.

Airport type: Public
Operator: Civil Aviation Administration of China
Serves: Hefei
Elevation AMSL: 108m/ 33ft
Runway direction:14/32
Runway length: 3000m/9843ft
Surface: Concrete

Airlines and destinations
Air China (Beijing-Capital, Chengdu, Seoul-Incheon)
Air Macau (Macau)
China Eastern Airlines (Beijing-Capital, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hong Kong, Hotan, Shanghai-Hongqiao, Shanghai-Pudong, Shenzhen, Taipei-Taoyuan, Ürümqi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Xining)
China Southern Airlines (Changsha, Dalian, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Ürümqi, Zhangjiajie )
Grand China Express operated by Hainan Airlines (Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Wenzhou, Xi'an)
Hainan Airlines (Beijing-Capital, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Sanya, Singapore, Urumqi, Xining)
Lucky Air (Kunming)
Northeast Airlines (Shenyang, Xiamen )
Okay Airlines (Kunming, Tianjin )
Shandong Airlines (Changsha, Guiyang, Jinan, Qingdao)
Shenzhen Airlines (Shenzhen )
Sichuan Airlines (Chengdu, Guiyang, Harbin),
TransAsia Airways (Hualien, Kaohsiung , Taipei-Songshan )
Xiamen Airlines (Xiamen )

25262323623.jpg

443436436.jpg

23523523523256235.jpg

235523523523523.jpg

523523523535.jpg

52323523523523.jpg

75689769.jpg

52235235235.jpg

232355235233235.jpg

52323523523.jpg

2352332523235.jpg

4364343643435.jpg

25352323523532.jpg

2552323252323.jpg

223552352353.jpg

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
OOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! HEART ATTACK!!! That is amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing work!!! You guys are awesome!

Country
germany
Appears to be a lovely Scenery, but I only fly FSX. Is there any update for FSX planned or has anybody tried it in FSX (sorry I'm away from my Flightsim Computer for some time and cannot try it mayself)? China has yet been neglected by the Flightsim community and I would love to start flying there.

Regards,

Chris

Country
china
Appears to be a lovely Scenery, but I only fly FSX. Is there any update for FSX planned or has anybody tried it in FSX (sorry I'm away from my Flightsim Computer for some time and cannot try it mayself)? China has yet been neglected by the Flightsim community and I would love to start flying there.

Regards,

Chris

There are un-official tests of our FS9 sceney in FSX. Some work OK on individual PCs, we may consider accommodating our scenery to FSX users in the future.

A

Aviasim

This should not be freeware, this is outstanding I'ld pay for this!

Skysoft Simulation
When can we expect ZLPC_2011 english version (For FS9)?
I have problem while installing...

Country
unitedstates
This should not be freeware, this is outstanding I'ld pay for this!

Aviasim, I love that setup you have on your site. That count down clock and back drop look awesome!! OOps, sorry, message me a reply if you must, I dont want to end up hi-jacking this thread...continue on everyone.