• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

"teaser" shot?

Country
us-northcarolina
Yes, it is! :D

MYR.jpg

Country
us-northcarolina
looks identical to the real thing :) What would be awesome is if you could somehow have the "welcome to Myrtle Beach" in neon at night time like it really is... anyways lookin good

Country
us-northcarolina
Well I haven't actually finished the terminal, let alone gotten down to creating night textures, but yes when it is finished, the "Welcome to Myrtle Beach" and the gate numbers will all light up as neon lights!

Country
us-northcarolina
It will be part of a package that also includes a revamp of my old Grand Strand scenery. It will also include Florence Regional and a few smaller airports in the area like Marion County and Dillon County, that are really just pit stops for small aircraft and cropdusters, but are cool nonetheless!

The package will be released after my other NC airport group, I just went ahead and started on MYR because of high demand from a personal friend :D

Country
us-northcarolina
Well, being an update to my "previous scenery", it would be payware

but at a reasonable price, of course... :D

I've already picked out the featured 'ports: Cheraw, Bennetsville, Darlington, Florence, Marion, Dillon, Loris, Conway, Myrtle, and North Myrtle. That should be enough to keep your wings aloft for a few hours anyway.

Country
us-northcarolina
Well I guess price reasonableness is all relative.

Reasonably priced:
mustanggg.jpg

Unreasonably priced:
lambooo.jpg

Country
us-northcarolina
though $150,000 is a little unreasonable for the Gallardo it is still a nice car :)
I like Mustangs but if I have the money when I grow up I will defnitely have one!:D

Country
us-northcarolina
That's a Murcielago... brand new they run a little bit closer to $400,000! :D
There are two Lamborghini dealerships in Greensboro. I bought an orange Gallardo from Lamborghini Carolinas. It sits over on a shelf in my bedroom.

And mustangs are definitely excellent cars, I have one myself. It's my first car, and I've had it for three years now, and I couldn't ask for much better.... except a new radio head unit because the stupid buggy factory system that Ford put in it finally wore out.

Country
us-northcarolina
It's coming along... I will try to put some shots up tomorrow. I will be in Myrtle Beach through all of next week too, so I can get some real pics of the airport if you'd like.

I am also re-doing Grand Strand Airport, giving it a complete overhaul from the original version. It has much more detail, and the taxiway signs are all 100% accurate, thanks to some pals at the FBO there that went out and took pictures of every single one of them for me.

Country
us-newhampshire
It's coming along... I will try to put some shots up tomorrow. I will be in Myrtle Beach through all of next week too, so I can get some real pics of the airport if you'd like.

I am also re-doing Grand Strand Airport, giving it a complete overhaul from the original version. It has much more detail, and the taxiway signs are all 100% accurate, thanks to some pals at the FBO there that went out and took pictures of every single one of them for me.

last time i checked one of the FBO's at Grandstrand closed...i think it was ramp 66...at least thats what one of the gate attendants at MYR told me when i was boarding to head to Charollet.

and i havnt see this asked or answered anywher, but is this going to be a FS9 or FSX scenery?

Country
us-northcarolina
Ramp 66 was open yesterday when I was there! :D

That's been the only FBO there for years.

Country
us-newhampshire
hmm...interesting

thats really good news, im going down there to school next year and i have a private pilots lisence so it'll be nice to get some flight time out of grand strand and along the beach:D:D:D

Country
us-northcarolina
are you going to pull the little banners across all of the hotels and campgrounds (go Pirateland:D)about 200 ft in the air back and forth for hours?

Country
us-northcarolina
Barnstormers Aerial Advertising! You can see their hangar with the sign on it in the scenery. "Stormer" is their callsign with Strand Tower.

I went to the tower there yesterday also. If you go to Grand Strand Airport's page on www.airport-data.com you can see the pics I took.

Country
us-northcarolina
I don't have MYR on my laptop yet, as it is not finished. I'll be back home on saturday, so remind me and i'll get some on here.

Before I left, I built the 150-ft tall ramp lights on the GA side, and last night as I drove by, I made an interesting discovery...... apparently since the BRAC shut down the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base, the ramp lights are "just for looks". The only lights that illuminate are red obstruction lights at the top.

The new GA terminal is also coming along nicely, the guys at the FBO told me that it was about halfway completed, and will open October 1st.