• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Thai Creation's Macau FSX

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Some more night light shots. Thanks for .Ian
telling us the setting of new material to the light.

vmmcLight02.jpg

vmmcLight01.jpg

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
May be this picture will make you fell at home, geomacau.
STATUE.jpg

Science Center

ScienceCenter2.jpg

Autogen and custom buildings at the south of the island.

autogen-1.jpg

Last edited:
Country
us-alabama
I cant add anything technically but I have to say this is superb and beautiful work. The lighting, meshes, structures all are top notch and really stand out. Definitely a level of effort to aspire to.

Country
hongkong
Dear jtanabodee,

Good work :laughing:Thank you for restoring the city with it's spirit! Your photoreal technique is great~ I can see and even breath my city from the demo pics. Will buy it very soon once I finish building my new fsx PC.

I have also tried to embed our own version of Macau Science Center (using Arch accurate google model from my colleague). We did major simplification and thanks Arno's wonder compiler to convert it to FSX competible model. I also had experience that my model got completely BLACK when placing into the scenery even if my model was simplified enough to go thru Arno's great compiler. After everything seems right, I use a 3rd party placement sw to put the building into the Sam's version of Macau (which is geographically not as accurately and updated as yours) but good enough for me to work with.

Final result, it looks ok but the overall FPS was significantly hurt especially when using GA flight with propeller is turing. Therefore, just can't wait to purchase your version so that I can enjoy it!:cool:

Thank you again to make Macau a better place to all Flightsimmers~ :wave:

Country
thailand
Tic, good job on the Macau airport. I am waiting for the Kula Lumpor and know you will do a great job! Thank you for all the hard work! By the way, hello from Sala daeng!:D

Country
us-tennessee
Just stumbled on this, and would very much like to pick it up. Unfortunately, I'm in the USA, and simMarket appear to be a Europe-only site. (They can only charge in Euros, which means my bank will be charging me a hefty fee to handle a non-US dollar transaction.)

Are there any US retailers carrying this product, or would you consider setting one up? I checked the main ones I'm aware of, and none seem to list it.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Just stumbled on this, and would very much like to pick it up. Unfortunately, I'm in the USA, and simMarket appear to be a Europe-only site. (They can only charge in Euros, which means my bank will be charging me a hefty fee to handle a non-US dollar transaction.)

Are there any US retailers carrying this product, or would you consider setting one up? I checked the main ones I'm aware of, and none seem to list it.
Oh, I didn't know that before.
I'll try to set up more seller in US then. I have to discuss with Thai Creation later.