• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Thanks to all here at FSdeveloper.

Country
us-california
Good morning,
I would not be where I am in developing scenery without this site, without the help of many who offered advice (quite patiently), and equally as important, I would not be here without the inspiration that so many people provided by posting their work here. It made me believe that I could contribute as well. My sincere thanks to all here at FSDeveloper. I am now making available the first of 2 sets of sceneries. South Bimini & Cat Cay.
march2019_cat_6.png
march2019_cat.png
march2019_bimini_5.png
march2019_bimini_8.png

Country
germany
Third bungalow to the upper right is mine! Booked for the next season when I get there for several weeks to explore the nice scenery. Well done!

Country
us-california
Gman, Japanese curry? You must share recipes.

OK...
Click on the link below :)

I should probably revise the (recipe) content.
I have made curries dozens of times since I posted the page (by request), however the recipe is a good basic primer.
Over a couple of years I have collected a variety of curry powders and seasonings, (they are not expensive to buy and last a long time), and in doing so the possible combinations have evolved beyond "Japanese" style curry.
And, what to do with leftovers is a whole new conversation.

I spend a lot of time on the road eating fast food and hotel restaurant food. You know how it is when you're thinking about what you want to eat when you get home? It is probably good that I don't live in an apartment building, I would probably drive my neighbors nuts in one way or another when I get a chance to cook. You either like the smell of curry cooking, or you don't. :duck:

At any rate, I was recently asked by my son to jot down my current techniques, so when I do I will copy it over to you in a PM. :teacher:

Cheers and well done on your scenery project.
Gman

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
Curry! Yum! Gordon you have forced my hands with your "Curry Commentaries" and I shall now have to fix the Gormeh Sabzi (Iranian Lamb Curry) I've been salivating about for the past two weeks. :rotfl:

Country
us-california
Wow Fr. Bill.
What a coincidence. I just finished washing the dishes from by best spicy pork shoulder curry ever, inspired by talking about it here.

While I was prepping the vegetables I was listening to my playlist of pipe organ music, I was just in the mood. The first tune which came on was your recording of Dorian Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538. :scratchch

You just never know where the next special secret curry ingredient will come from, but next time I make spicy pork curry, I'll break out the pipe organ playlist again! :D
Cheers
Gary

Country
france
Woah I never saw thoses pics before and it looks stunning !

I wish I could make some such good looking gp’s, i’m still struggling with ADE and MCX without knowing how to manage them properly while everyone tell me that it’s really easy ..!
So right now i’m avoiding the problem by working on grass Airfield :duck: