The RJAA P3DV4 Narita Airport I'm developing, Share some pictures

A must go if you have the opportunity to fly to Narita Airport.
A must go if I have the opportunity to take a virtual seat on this deck!
Last pic looks like a real photograph. I am deeply impressed.
How many different versions will you produce of it? For high end, mid and lower capability PCs? I mean, hey, as I said, I already will need one core to get the textures load, another to fiddle around with all hopefully offered animations (very looking forward to all Arrivals / Departures screens, in real-time for sure....btw: Will be all terminal doors also SODE animated? I strictly need to have a walkaround when all is finished....). Puhhh....This is real art of scenery designing....

A must go if I have the opportunity to take a virtual seat on this deck!
Last pic looks like a real photograph. I am deeply impressed.
How many different versions will you produce of it? For high end, mid and lower capability PCs? I mean, hey, as I said, I already will need one core to get the textures load, another to fiddle around with all hopefully offered animations (very looking forward to all Arrivals / Departures screens, in real-time for sure....btw: Will be all terminal doors also SODE animated? I strictly need to have a walkaround when all is finished....). Puhhh....This is real art of scenery designing....
Hello there! Thank you very much for your attention.
I personally pay great attention to the frame rate when running P3D.
My goal is that the performance of the airport can reach 50 to 60 frame rates on computers with 8700K and 2080 graphics cards (with the game display settings not all the highest).
These buildings may seem complicated, but they are actually composed of models with a very low number of faces.
Because I want to release Narita Airport as soon as possible, only one version of Narita Airport should be produced at the moment.
Animations include but are not limited to SODE jetways and vehicle animations at airports.
Thanks again for your encouragement!

Continue adding details.
Based on the frame rate performance so far (8700k without overclocking & 2080ti, without limiting the frame rate, it can be kept in the range of 100 ~ 200FPS) I judge that the frame rate performance should be within the control range after completion.
I hope to make the airport as detailed as possible without losing the frame rate.
A.jpg
B.jpg
D.jpg