• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

The RJAA P3DV4 Narita Airport I'm developing, Share some pictures

Country
australia
Would you consider developing KLAX? There's nothing on the market that's acceptable. FSDT is very old now and the attention to detail just isn't there.

Country
china
Would you consider developing KLAX? There's nothing on the market that's acceptable. FSDT is very old now and the attention to detail just isn't there.
Hello!
I’m sorry that I currently have no plans to develop airports in the United States. I expect to focus on developing major airports in Asia in the future.
I very much hope that Flytampa or Flightbeam will develop KLAX. The quality of their works is absolutely perfect! ;)

Country
unitedstates
AMAZING -- If you can get the Runway & taxiway lighting installed to the same high standard, it will be Totally Amazing,
I'd buy it for sure if you had it for sale -- if only as an example of what could be done to such a high standard --- I would NOT expect to get something this good for free....
Can I ask -- how much time have it taken to get this far ????

Country
china
AMAZING -- If you can get the Runway & taxiway lighting installed to the same high standard, it will be Totally Amazing,
I'd buy it for sure if you had it for sale -- if only as an example of what could be done to such a high standard --- I would NOT expect to get something this good for free....
Can I ask -- how much time have it taken to get this far ????
Thank you very much! :rotfl:
All 3D models in Narita Airport will be made according to this standard.
I am currently working on this project by myself. I have no recruiters nor set up a team, so the progress is relatively slow. So far it has taken more than a year.

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
Although in the last five years the simulators have evolved enormously, the big American airports often have an extremely dense environment around, KJFK and KLAX hold the sad record ... A lot of people will use big planes there that would destroy the plane. performance.
This is one of the many reasons why you will have few versions available.
It's a big challenge to do these airports or indeed I would see FlyTampa and FlightBeam which have already moved mountains like KSFO or YSSY

Country
india
Greetings Zim Scenery Developers!

I've been just amazed by seeing your progress on RJAA for P3D, it legit causes me goosebumps!
I've been by far amazed by also knowing you're more interested in doing Asian Airports, I've been really very hard on VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Airport For P3Dv4.5/v5!

You may watch this video for a night glimpse of this beautiful airport's infrastructure and terminal! :)

Mumbai_03-2016_114_Airport_international_terminal_interior.jpg

mumbai-airport-customs-better-than-global-counterparts-survey.jpg

aa-3-.jpg

2021-01-21 14_06_10-(6) Mumbai Airport - YouTube.png

mumbai_airport_1557401581110.jpg

2021-01-21 12_42_48-Google Earth.png

I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport!
Mumbai is the island city of India, a city which never sleeps! Just have a look at the map, you'll be really impressed by it!

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for Jet Airways, Air India and a hot stopover location for major international airlines! The architecture and surroundings are so surreal that it literally causes Goosebumps! :)) It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development.

We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport. We have 2 sceneries from a different developers, one is decent and outdated (Thai Creation), it was made long back in 2013 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now totally incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic (Stinn Pacific) in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserve a flagship level scenery. I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport! Thank you so much!!

We have good airport sceneries for almost all other major Asian airports, its just Mumbai VABB what's lacking! I've got really high hopes you consider this majestic airport at the earliest! As for the market, there shall be enough for a flagship developer like you! No one wants to buy outdated sceneries!

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks!

Last edited:
Country
china
Greetings Zim Scenery Developers!

I've been just amazed by seeing your progress on RJAA for P3D, it legit causes me goosebumps!
I've been by far amazed by also knowing you're more interested in doing Asian Airports, I've been really very hard on VABB Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Airport For P3Dv4.5/v5!

You may watch this video for a night glimpse of this beautiful airport's infrastructure and terminal! :)

Mumbai_03-2016_114_Airport_international_terminal_interior.jpg

mumbai-airport-customs-better-than-global-counterparts-survey.jpg

aa-3-.jpg

View attachment 67929
mumbai_airport_1557401581110.jpg

View attachment 67928

I would like to request you all to consider undertaking the project for India's flagship VABB Airport!
Mumbai is the island city of India, a city which never sleeps! Just have a look at the map, you'll be really impressed by it!

Mumbai Airport the world's largest airport by single runway traffic and India's second largest airport. It is also an hub for Jet Airways, Air India and a hot stopover location for major international airlines! The architecture and surroundings are so surreal that it literally causes Goosebumps! :)) It is truly a master work in reality, however it is underrated in terms of scenery development.

We do not have any good payware scenery for this airport. We have 2 sceneries from a different developers, one is decent and outdated (Thai Creation), it was made long back in 2013 when the new international terminal was under development, and the scenery is now totally incomplete, the airport in reality has a new terminal over all and altered taxiways. The other one is very generic (Stinn Pacific) in design and has incorrect and missing taxiways and wrong gate parking. Both developers have stopped scenery development altogether. This airport really deserve a flagship level scenery. I'm confident there would be more traffic if we have a good scenery for this airport, it does have that potential. Request you to please consider this magnificent and majestic airport! Thank you so much!!

We have good airport sceneries for almost all other major Asian airports, its just Mumbai VABB what's lacking! I've got really high hopes you consider this majestic airport at the earliest! As for the market, there shall be enough for a flagship developer like you! No one wants to buy outdated sceneries!

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks!
Hello !😊
VABB is indeed a very beautiful airport!👍👍👍
I just checked the satellite photos of VABB, the resolution is very good, and it can indeed be included in future plans.
But everything is uncertain at the moment. I hope you understand that everything can only be decided after the RJAA is released.;)