• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Toliara Airport (FMST)

Country
antigua-barbuda
This is truly beautiful work. Keep it up. There has been a newly released repaint of Tsaradia Airways for the Carenado ATR 72-500 which will go well with this scenery. Thanks for this.

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
All the equipments are places;
I worked a lot on the textures there is more dirt on the walls and other details.
The nighttime textures are still going on as well as the dynamic lights ;)

FMST_18.png

FMST_19.png

FMST_20.png

FMST_21.png

FMST_22.png

FMST_23.png

FMST_24.png

FMST_25.png

Country
switzerland
Céderic, I am worn out and overwhelmed, this scenery is an absolute "must one have" and all done by the tips of the fingers, great work!!!!!!!!

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
Hello everyone,
The beta test phase can begin I would like to expand the team if you are interested please send me a private message. ;)

MatthiasKNU

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Thank you very much, you did truely a amazing job there!
Already looking forward to your next procject - whatever it will be! :cool:

Country
germany
Great Job! On the first glance it is even a step up from Nosy Be. I am on my way now from Nosy Be in A B737 and I am surprised it takes almost two hours. Madagascar seems to be huge :)

Thank you! It is better than most of the payware that is offered these days.

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Hi Cédrice!

A big thank you from me for this beautifully designed scenery. Have (finally) been allowed to fly a small round there :)

So, first come to the airport ...
1_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

... and find a parking space
2_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

But then immediately on the apron and examine the plane
3_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

It starts on the way to the runway
4_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

View from the traffic pattern
5_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

Safe landing, happy pilot (and passenger) :)
8_p3dv4_toliara.jpg

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
Hi Christian ! ,
I do not know if I should say very beautiful decor, but or in any case very beautiful staging and beautiful screenshots !
I made this decor with the heart and especially in full Blender a first.
The next scenery is already started and it is closer to Germany;)
And the airport a little bigger.
You will be more after the end of year celebrations but first I must wish you a good end of year celebrations to all