Tool that writes inf files for resample tool with numbers changing only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Is there a tool that can write txt or inf files (notepad) where you enter 1) your code that gets always repeatet and then 2) the number of a file that changes. I have 1000 tif files and I do not want to write 1000 inf files, because I do not want a large bgl with 50GB. I read FSX runs slower with only big bgl's.
Or can resample tool handle many files to many bgl's in only 1 inf file?

greetings

Michael

rhumbaflappy

Staff member
Resource contributor
The short answer is no.

Also, it is not advised to post the same question in twice. It isn't going to get you answered any differently, and is likely to annoy those that can answer.

Dick

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

I recently made a simple BAT file to create a INF file for all GeoTIFF files in a folder. This only works with GeoTIFF files, as else you need to enter much more coordinates and other information in the INF file. This is the batch:

You need to manually set the NumberOfSources, the SourceDir and the output information.

Maybe this will help you.

Code:
@setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion

@echo [Source]
@echo Type = MultiSource
@echo NumberOfSources = 52

@set icount=0

@for %%f in (imagery\gtif_wgs84\*.tif) do @set /a ICOUNT+=1 & @echo [Source!icount!] & @echo Type                = GeoTIFF & @echo SourceDir           = "imagery\gtif_wgs84" & @echo SourceFile          = "%%~nf.tif" & @echo Layer               = Imagery & @echo Variation           = Day & @echo NullValue           = 0,0,0

@echo [Destination]
@echo DestDir             = "Output"
@echo DestBaseFileName    = "MA_Plymouth_county"
@echo DestFileType        = BGL
@echo LOD                 = Auto
@echo SplitFileLOD        = 11
@echo Compression         = 80

Status
Not open for further replies.