• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

UNNT Novosibirsk airport "Tolmachevo" for FSX&P3D

Country
russia
Hi
Great! Maybe you can show some screenshots?
Do you need photos of the Terminal?
Hi! I always need photos;) If you have some to share I'll be very appriciated!:)
I dont have interesting screenshots because all new is the buildings around the airport, and they are less detailed. Not so interesting for closer look;)

Maybe will be useful...
20181230_032020.jpg 20181230_032033.jpg

For snow drifts and lights traces development:
20181230_032033.jpg 20181230_035811.jpg 20181230_035817.jpg 20181230_035905.jpg 20181230_035952.jpg 20181230_040005.jpg

Last edited:
Country
germany
I just found this topic and It looks absolutely amazing, incredible work! Already looking forward to take some SBI 320s out of there ;)

Да по ходу проект заглох...
Ничего не пишет хозяин ветки.

Country
australia
The last post from the developer was February 2019, so I think the health of the project is OK. A scenery takes a long time to develop.

Country
serbia
I think we can forget about the project. This project was started 3 years ago. Since then, scenes with PBR have already been released.

Last edited:
Country
us-texas
Not sure if it is the same group, but there have been several iterations released on avsimrus.com.

Country
poland
Most project like this end like this one ..... not finished abandon work. If you want to finish it I`m working on UNNT and we can collaborate and add my work to yours efford and we hava airport :) Contact me if you read this. Then you can just send your work and I add to my stuff. I won`t use it without permision it`s obvious and this text is one proof besidses all tread is evidence ;) Chears