• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Update

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are right in the middle of selling and buying houses now. This is pretty much an all consuming task and I know that I will not be able to work on the next version of ADE for some while. We are still waiting for the legal stuff to be sorted out so it could all still fall over at the last hurdle - bit of a nerve wracking time!

I should have known just how much junk I can accumlate over time. We have lived in our current house for 18 years and have started to sort things out in preparation to move it. I had a major 'clear out' early in 2010 when we put the house up for sale, but it was clearly not enough. I think I have to clear out the same amount again.............

Country
germany
Moving from one house to another is one of the worst things a family can do ... I wish you all the luck and power you need to manage it!

Country
sweden
Best of luck in your endeavor. My worst move was overseas. The garage sale went well though. The rest I brought to the post office. :)

Dave

Country
unitedstates
Ah, I was just checking about a possible update today too, ha!

Moves, always take longer than expected. I moved on July 15 and I still have boxes to unpack! Just no time. I have just started to get back into modeling but from what I experienced you can easily say it will be another six months before you even look at FDE9x again... :(

Bummer... good for you, though. Hope your move goes smoothly.

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
I do so love George Carlin's sense of humor!

"...whips, chains, whistles, dildo and a book!" :rotfl:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Just to let y'all know that we completed the sale of our house yesterday and will be moving out in two weeks. After that we will be taking a vacation for a couple of weeks before hopefully moving in to our new house (otherwise we will be 'homeless'). I guess this will mean that I will re-start work on ADE 2.0 when I get to Florida at the beginning of January - Sun, sand and See-Sharp (oh my) :)

Country
newzealand
Well done Jon. It must be a relief to complete a sale as rapidly as you have achieved in these rather straitened times.
All the best for what will still be a rather stressful time and make sure you build in a good rest period at some stage.
Cheers
Mike