P3D v4 Vadsø Airport [ENVD]

Hi, I am currently working on Vadsoe airport in Norway. this is a small airport where wideroe operates regional flight this scenery will be a lite scenery (Not highly Detailed) and will be made for FSX , P3D (all versions).​

2019-8-6_21-31-23-907.jpg
2019-8-6_21-32-43-339.jpg

:stirthepo that looks awesome !!
can we download it ?.... i do new sceneries too with ADE.

:scratchch how do you paint your buildings ? sorry for the stupid question but i am new to this, i just wanna learn more.

:stirthepo that looks awesome !!
can we download it ?.... i do new sceneries too with ADE.

:scratchch how do you paint your buildings ? sorry for the stupid question but i am new to this, i just wanna learn more.
Hi, I will release this for a small price on sim market, and it is currently work in progress.

I made the terminal in Sketchup so you have an in-app option to apply custom textures since now I moved to 3dsmax the tower was made using it and I applied textures to it via Unwrap method and I made textures in photoshop. you can take basic textures from textures.com and modify them according to your own need.

as a starter, I would recommend you to use Sketchup if you want to make custom buildings you can follow SoarFlyConcepts or AustinSass videos on youtube.