FSX VDGS guiding system

well hello is there any one how knows how to create VDGS guiding system.
you know the screen which guide the plane to left or right stop and so on?

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

Which FS version are you working with? For FS2004 I have made a tool called VGDS Tweaker docking systems of the SafeGate and SafeDock type. The simple version should also work in FSX.

Hi,

Which FS version are you working with? For FS2004 I have made a tool called VGDS Tweaker docking systems of the SafeGate and SafeDock type. The simple version should also work in FSX.
It is for FSX, would try

Last edited:
oki now to a nother docking system does any one knows how it is best to build the guidig system whit 2 lights 2 green then right 1 green 1 red if to the left or right an 2 red at stop point. working on a idear whit a seperation pannel but don know if it would work. JUST HARD TO FIND THE VAULV FOR IT WHIT A HEADING OF 355

Last edited:

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Do you mean the AGNIS/PAPA system? I think you should also find that one in VGDS Tweaker.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

I just checked. It seems I made that one after I released VGDS Tweaker. Let me see if I can produce an updated version one of the next days.

thx it might be easyer as i stoped the seperations pannel and tryed the mdl tweaker whit a x axis and so on working but hard to correct to the object.