20180128145509_1.jpg
20180128145518_1.jpg
20180128145700_1.jpg
20180128145715_1.jpg
20180128145726_1.jpg
20180128145732_1.jpg
20180128145736_1.jpg
20180128145747_1.jpg

After a while unable to developing, now i'm back, things are going very well again, thanks god, and of course i have continued building airports, and still developing, more asian airports to come!
On this moment only for FSX and FSX-SE platforms, because the P3D development needs some intensive study for me, and i'm not familair with that platform yet, but maybe in the near future when i'm ready to do that it will than happen.
These screenshots are the completed VOBL, and VOHS airports in India, i have developed, i made them a little bit more exotic, i like exotic places.
The files are uploaded on avsim already, and avialable when aproved by the Avsim staff, sode jetways are also an issue for me on this moment, that needs also a study, but i dont hope it will be an issue on this moment.
If anybody can, and will do a conversion to P3D i'm willing to hand over the files for conversion

Last edited:
Great to see that u are back again and feeling better.

Also great destinations hopefully there will be coming more from that region, there are still some more in India and also Indonesia :)

Maybe u could contact Rouven in the forum. He started with Hyderabad few weeks ago and also does know how to compile everything for P3D and SODE to be working.

Thanks Aloushali,
i'm glad that i'm feeling myself better now.
And also good news is that there will come more from these regions, one airport i'm working also on is the the WALL airport in Indonesia too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulta...i_Muhammad_Sulaiman_International_Airport.jpg
I will contact Rouven about the conversion to P3D, but unfortunately the jetways are implemented in the terminal models, so i'm afraid that sode will not be possible for these airports, because i was continue development in meanwhile, with my current knowledge of development.
Here are some screenshots of the WALL airport Indonesia in my sim

Last edited:
20180128164112_1.jpg
20180128164221_1.jpg
20180128164244_1.jpg
20180128164300_1.jpg
20180128164322_1.jpg
20180128164336_1.jpg

Welcome back Linden, glade to see you are doing well :)
Can't want to get these new scenery :)
Thank you Marc, I still love to making sceneries for FS, i'm working now on India and Indonesia sceneries, China has also my attention too, i'm also looking in that country for nice airports to make.
I will keep you updated of any progress of development.

China has also my attention too, i'm also looking in that country for nice airports to make.
Hey, if you want chinas airport ideas, I can give you one:

Shenzhen (I know, its a very large airport, but I like te new terminal architechture, then, Im only giving you an idea)

Thats a very nice airport Marc, i will take a look into it, its a very good idea for a scenery, i will take it to my list it will take a while to build, but thats not a problem, thanks for this amazing idea.

Im glade you like it, I fell in love with its new terminal ;) if you want, I can continue to look at airport I can propose you ;)

Okay, lets go:

ShenZhen (China)
Naypyidaw (Myanmar)
Sukhothai (Thailand)
Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Changdu Bangda (China)
Macau (China)
Jieyang Chaoshan (China)

Okay, lets go:

ShenZhen (China)
Naypyidaw (Myanmar)
Sukhothai (Thailand)
Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Changdu Bangda (China)
Macau (China)
Jieyang Chaoshan (China)
Good ideas, they will be on the list too, if i can find enough images on the net as example for these airport than i can make them too.

Last edited:
This is looking great! If it is done for FSX, they should work fine in P3D as well. At least I will give it a try!
For P3Dv3 that might be right, but for P3Dv4 the night lightning has to be done in an other way than before. And for SODE the Jetways have to be seperate I think. But I will be glad to have this airports in P3D even without SODE Jetways. :)

I would like to add:

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) or Hanoi (Vietnam)

as there is no sign BDO or Thai Creation are updating their products anymore to work in P3D. Also i want to fly the amazing Vietnam Airlines livery around :)

For P3Dv3 that might be right, but for P3Dv4 the night lightning has to be done in an other way than before. And for SODE the Jetways have to be seperate I think. But I will be glad to have this airports in P3D even without SODE Jetways. :)

I would like to add:

Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) or Hanoi (Vietnam)

as there is no sign BDO or Thai Creation are updating their products anymore to work in P3D. Also i want to fly the amazing Vietnam Airlines livery around :)
These airports are also a good idea too i will take it on my list too.
P3D and SODE are very new to me, i have to study how the development is working for that platform, so it will take a while before i can start to do the conversion or SODE development, but i can try to contact someone on the forum who has the skills for P3D and SODE development, maybe he can convert it to P3D.

Hello linden,

the airports look fabulous in P3D v4. But I have elevation issues at both airports. Those should not be P3D/FSX related, I guess. Did you maybe forget to add the ALT-file from scenery/world/scenery in the zip? At least that is what happened to me before :D

Hello linden,

the airports look fabulous in P3D v4. But I have elevation issues at both airports. Those should not be P3D/FSX related, I guess. Did you maybe forget to add the ALT-file from scenery/world/scenery in the zip? At least that is what happened to me before :D
Hi David,
These sceneries are on this moment only FSX and FSX-SE compitable, i try to get in contact with someone who can convert it to P3Dv4, because i am not familair with the P3D v4 platform development yet.