VTP2 button problem

I'm using a new sbuilder to me - the sb205. I've used sbuilder FS9 many times before, btw.
I've added the poly background. I clicked the VTP2 button but the contents are greyed out so I can't tick Assembled & the empty bar to get to 1183 Grass................I'm stumped unless someone can tell me what the problem is...............

grab_107.jpg

Thank you,
TerryW.

Last edited:
I'm using a new sbuilder to me - the sb205. I've used sbuilder FS9 many times before, btw.
I've added the poly background. I clicked the VTP2 button but the contents are greyed out so I can't tick Assembled & the empty bar to get to 1183 Grass................I'm stumped unless someone can tell me what the problem is...............

View attachment 57116

Thank you,
TerryW.
I have discovered that I didn't select VTP2 in the window before the above.....I have now done that & have added 1183 Grass.

BUT, having selected all polygons, then clicked the BGL button from the top menu, & ticked ‘Copy Files To BGL Folders’ & then Compile when
I get to my designated bgl folder (where the map & the saved SBP file is) there is no spanking new airfield BGL..........if Sherlock Holmes reads this will he tell me what I have done wrong or not done ?
Thanks.

Hi Terry:

If you check inside the SBuilder version 2.05 (aka SB205 aka SBuilder for FS9) root folder, you can open the SBuilder.ini file in Windows NorePad, and you should see a default assigned BGL file output path listed ex:

[RecentDirs]
BmpDir=<drive letter>\SBuilderFS9\Tools\Work
SaveDir=<drive letter>\SBuilderFS9\Tools\Work

Hope this helps. :)

GaryGB

Last edited:
Bon jour Gary,

Thank for this......I wonder if it was because the poly button was depressed ? I clicked the pointer button & this VTP2 window 'lit up' & the assembled option worked.
I've not had this kink to cope with before & was quite stumped..........now I can finish Tingwall !
Best wishes,
Tery.