FSXA What a wrong?

<Element>
<Select>
<Value>
(A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 0 == (A:ENG COMBUSTION:1 , bool) 1 == (L:goxy_running , bool) 0.5 &gt; &amp;&amp;
if{
if{ 0 (>L:g_oxy_run2 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run3 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run4 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run5 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run6 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run7 , number) 0 (>L:goxy_sound , number) 1 (>L:g_oxy_rel , bool) 0 (>L:goxy_running , bool) 0 (>L:goxyair , bool) }
-2 2.99 (A:G FORCE , Gforce) rng (L:goxyair , bool) 0 == &amp;&amp;
if{ 2 (>L:goxyair_sound , number) 1 (>L:goxyair , bool) }
I want to ring immediately after the start of engines
.... But not sound

You have no command to play the sound file in there.
you have the "if" but you lack the "then". I don't know if this is correct, but I think that's the problem...

n4gix

Resource contributor
You have no command to play the sound file in there.
you have the "if" but you lack the "then". I don't know if this is correct, but I think that's the problem...
The contents between the curly-braces are the "then!"
(condition true) if{ THEN }

XML does not support sound, at least not without a "helper module" such as Doug Dawson's dsd_xml_sound.dll or my commercial sound module.

The contents between the curly-braces are the "then!"
(condition true) if{ THEN }

XML does not support sound, at least not without a "helper module" such as Doug Dawson's dsd_xml_sound.dll or my commercial sound module.
Oh, sorry... I knew that, I just didn't express myself correctly... I meant he didn't have any "then" to activate the sound, which XML doesn't support... :D

thanks for the replies, I'm using dsd_xml_sound.gau for testing but I'm concerned
n4gix' form depending on how the work will come out :) I think I miss something in the script, or in the config about panel.cfg

in the panel.cfg
gauge16=*_sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 1,1,1,1 .\SimObjects\Airplanes\*.*\sound.ini
gauge17=name0fgauge, 0,0,1,1
Is it correct?

Last edited: