Whitedot ADDIS Update with Runway Lighting

Scenery edit for whitedotsim HAAB. Runway lights using the default stock lighting. I call it Version 1.9.1 awaiting work by the original developer to enhance it.

- Edited on P3d v3. Please inform me if it works on FSX and/older versions
-folder contains two folders

a) Remove any HAAB Scenery you had previously declared for this scenery to work.

b) Copy the Altitude fix BGL file "HAAB_ADEP3_EKM_ALT.bgl" into your P3d Scenery/World/Scenery

c) Copy the HAAB v 1.9.1 Scenery to your Addon Scenery and

d) Declare "HAAB v 1.9.1" as your Scenery

e) Original scenery work is not mine,I attribute it to Whitedot HAAB as the original creators for their good job in developing this original scenery. I just thought we'd bring life back to Addis with night time arrivals from all over Africa as in the real world.

Big thank you to @Magnus for the original scenery :) Good work

Enjoy your night flights into Addis.

Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ostH8YLL_aTT4PdmzhMzrwn3mWRcZxt4/view?usp=sharing

Make sure you copy the file "HAAB_ADEP3_EKM_ALT.BGL" to your C:> Program Files(x86)> Lockheed Martin> Prepar3D> Scenery> World> Scenery.It is the altitude fix file as it makes the aiport elevation correct to 7656 ft instead of the default FSX/P3D elevation of 7340ft I am not on V4 yet but I know it works on FSX/P3D v3. I plan to do so next year when my pockets allow :) Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Make sure you copy the file "HAAB_ADEP3_EKM_ALT.BGL" to your C:> Program Files(x86)> Lockheed Martin> Prepar3D> Scenery> World> Scenery.It is the altitude fix file as it makes the aiport elevation correct to 7656 ft instead of the default FSX/P3D elevation of 7340ft I am not on V4 yet but I know it works on FSX/P3D v3. I plan to do so next year when my pockets allow :) Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Hello my friend, I am still having elevation issues:

Hello Emmanuel,

thanks a lot for working on my scenery, as I haven't been able to do much about my FS lately! I am totally open to any kind of improvement/help with my sceneries at any time! I created Addis because I wanted to use it in my personal sim and I shared it so everyone else who wants to uses it can use it as well. Any kind of improvement is more than welcome, call it open source if you want ;) get in touch with me if you want to get some source files and we can Skype/discord/whatever you prefer about integrating your fix (and maybe even a working elev fix :rolleyes:) into the download file on my site. Addis could definitely use an overhaul...

Thanks a lot for the kind words and especially your work on blowing the dust up on my scenery a little bit ;)

Hello, I have three problems with this scenery. Everything else works just fine but at some spots the base texture comes through the runway/apron textures (like in the image).
unknown.png

Then the airport is like on a mountain and in reality it shouldn't be like that. So can that be fixed as well?

Also my aircraft's wheels sink on taxiways/runways.

So can someone please fix these problems and I'm using P3D v4 but also my friend has these problems with FSX:SE.

This is a great scenery that I'd like to use so it would be highly appreciated if this can be fixed.
Thanks in advance :)