Windsignals

Hi,

a thing which worked out fine with SASM for me:)

Now I tried to work with MDL Tweaker and have one situation wich works and one does not :-(

Runway direction 08/26

I programmed my Rundway indicator:
-1820 to 0
0 to 30947

the other way around
30947 to 32767
-32767 to -1820

This works fine and changes by wind direction

Now my second case

Runway direction 11/29

I programmed my Rundway indicator:
-29127 to 0
0 to 3641

the other way around
-32767 to -29127
3641 to 32767

all four are connected with OR

What am I doing wrong?
Isn`t it correct that the angles are described from 0-180° by 0 to 32768
And the degrees 181 to 360 is -32768 to 0 again?
Thanks for help

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Christoph,

Your usage of the angles seems correct, they indeed go from -180 to 180 degrees (which is -32767 till 32768). So I don't think that is the problem.

Are you sure you are not running in the common wind bug, that the conditions only work when another object using the variable is visible as well?

I always have two even 4 signals working at one place.

What is the option Not between instead using all parameters between in MDL Tweaker?

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Not between is like the reverse of between. So for example if you say an condition like not between day 50 and 100, it will show on all other times of the year instead.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Yes, you can use it. As you already asked the question I thought you had found that option in the list already. I am not sure though if it works correctly when you have multiple conditions.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Christoph,

I am afraid I am a bit confused now. The options that are available for use are listed in the manual.

If you have multiple between conditions you can specify that they must not be true for the object to display. For a single condition that is not possible.