P3D v3 WIP - 5WA8 Hogan's Corner for P3D/FSX

Hello guys! Just wanted to share some early renders of a freeware scenery-project that I am working on. The scenery will include custom vegetation, ground poly, photorealistic groundcover and 3d buildings.

Hogan's Corner 5WA8 is a private airport located near Ocean Shores in Washington. The airport has grass, bushes and small trees all over the pavement, and hangars looks old and dirty.

Here are some early renders of the project.

Let me know what you think :)

Severin

Resource contributor
Hello guys! Just wanted to share some early renders of a freeware scenery-project that I am working on. The scenery will include custom vegetation, ground poly, photorealistic groundcover and 3d buildings.

Hogan's Corner 5WA8 is a private airport located near Ocean Shores in Washington. The airport has grass, bushes and small trees all over the pavement, and hangars looks old and dirty.

Here are some early renders of the project.

Is this done with Blender?

I don't know how did you made your ground poly texture, but you have to increase the quality little bit, when you get close up to the ground, the texture is blurry, you'd better get a new and nicer texture than this one, or just sharp it somehow, I think this is made just the whole polygon in photoshop, isn't it?

Btw, looks good overall, keep going.

S

Spitz

I think, you should set the damage/dirt decals on the roof to blend onto the base texture. It looks a bit awkward when the underlying corrugated pattern is obscured.

Other than that it looks fantastic!