• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

[WIP] Skopje Alexander The Great LWSK

Country
macedonia
Hello.I started with this project since 1 month with hard work to finish this terminal building.Today starting with the ground poly, you can see more pictures below the post (in comments) for updates.Thank you, and dont forget, this is my first project and i dont have experience from before :)

G1b9Eve.jpg
md2aEsp.jpg
p7gr932.jpg
ZmMNMkz.jpg

REAL

Skopje_Alexander_the_Great_Airport.jpg
Skopje%20airport%20by%20TAV%201.jpg
AE8833FA269B484C94A30404C2D21E74.jpg

Last edited:
Country
us-texas
Looking good so far -- now we are all looking forward to a quality visit to Macedonia.

Country
macedonia
Sorry for my delay but i have so much commitments about school, skidmarks are added btw, give me some rate and praise and critism, thank you
Qs0R08F.png

Country
netherlands
It looks good. I would recommend you make the skidmarks a bit more transparent as it looks like a solid black texture. The texture itself looks good though.

Country
macedonia
Thank you btw how can i increase the quality of background image?? Maybe change the dimensions of the tile? Thank you

Country
macedonia
Hello Again, sorry for my inactivity, i have some problems in school so i cant work on my project all day..How much i can, i do.The Taxilines are finished, texture is changed, i think it's really different and really better than old one.You rate :)

OFvIkJ7.png
OgggHjN.png

Country
macedonia
The stands is done, added some realism to the apron, making now the gates, non-movement zone markings and adding some realism to the runway,parking and the edge lines, so i think the ground polygon will be complete with those things.

VB9KuoD.png
yVFLaPS.png
xDpCAiS.png

Country
macedonia
Hello @Tommie Bloks, firstly thank you for the reply :) For the ground poly im using THIS method to work.It isnt difficult, it looks that you cant make it, maybe you will need some help at the begin but it is easy in the future.You make a plane depends on the image (you gets the coordinates from sbuilderx (north+south and west+east) (you like this

[GEOGRAPHIC]
Name=Photo01
North=41.9758272610258
South=41.9431487473271
West=21.610107421875
East=21.6368865966797

North + South = 41.95948800417645
West + East = 21.62349700927735

This is for Skopje Airport LWSK which im making right now.Then in MCX you convert it like this
upload_2015-11-19_9-16-39.png

In Reference Point put the North + South coordinates (in my situation 41.9758272610258+41.9431487473271 / 2) (North + South / 2), same for West and East and you get a center for it then FLat Earth X and FLat Earth Y copy and paste to gmax, start with rectangles, shape it like the tutorial and you are done trust me it isnt difficult :) Just go ON!