• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

[WIP] Skopje Alexander The Great LWSK

Country
macedonia
First or Second one? The difference is between taxilines, skidmarks are over taxiline at the first picture, and the skidmarks are below taxiline at the second picture ..

x3RYsSA.png

lAF2NCB.png

eV91a51.png
DJy6T9O.png

8xKzyx7.png

Country
france
add a shadow effect ;) (ambiant occlusion or something) below the jetway ans building ;)

Country
macedonia
I searched for it but i dont know how to put on my objects, can you tell me please ?? Thanks :) Expect a reply tommorow, im getting tired, im going to bed, see you tommorow friend :) Thank you so much :)

Country
macedonia
@Marc L roger friend :D btw what do you think about the images above ?? Is it better the skidmark to be under the taxiline or over taxiline ?? The first four pictures are with skidmark over taxiline and the last one is with skidmark under taxiline ?? :D

Country
macedonia
qJLJpP5.png
EeC1jdz.png
tdb8NWH.png
Hey Guys,

what do you think about my new terminal glass texture with 3DS max reflection effect ?? I know that it's not perfect so if you want, tell me what to change in this texture ?? Thanks, and rate it if you want 0/10 thanks :D

YFlzGbQ.png
qtu5lZR.png
9XTXbKg.png
z7J8tnB.png

Last edited:

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
The reflection looks cool. Assuming the beams are on the inside in real life you can put these settings into the FSX material. :cool:

Country
macedonia
Yes i want it too but right now i got a information that i see this reflection only in 3ds max, even not in fsx...So Dave can you tell me how we can see this reflection in Fsx??(the same reflection) and i have bought scenery from taxi2gate and they have transparent glass and i have searched in they textures and i didnt find it (not to steal just to see the work/glass/window principe) and i just decrease the opacity map of my texture in 3ds max but the texture is less and less visible ..how can i make the glass transparent without changing his opacity in 3ds max?? Thanks, best regrads, Teo

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
when making the texture in your paint program you need to add an alpha channel. Then you get transparency where it should (the glass) and opacity where it should (the frames)

Country
macedonia
Alpha over the whole texture ?? Anddd then what to do inside of 3ds max?? And can you answer my first question about the reflective glass in fs?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk