• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

[WIP] Skopje Alexander The Great LWSK

Country
macedonia
The garage doors are set and painted, will continue to texture the rest of the building later :)

Note: I'll try to make the texture and the model realistic as I can, thank you ! :)

VGcwGH9.png
TNcn65I.png
MfJwlTq.png

Country
macedonia
Hello Folks,

Sorry about little inactivity but I had few problems in the private life so I was unable to work.

I did few things for now, the terminal building is finished, you'll get few screenshots these days, fire station is finished with the two fire bosses's hangar and right now working on few airport vehicles like stairs truck, transfer bus, follow me car, pushback car, etc..

Fire Station: http://imgur.com/a/vZSb3 (The main terminal building is not shown here and the last image hangar is totally changed, painted).
Stairs Truck: http://imgur.com/a/DR2U9 (Still not finished with the textures, need one or two more texture(s) about some little detail, however 99% is finished)
Expect few shots from the follow me car tommorow.

Hope you like it,

Best Regards,

SKSimulations Team

Country
macedonia
Hello There,

A long time passed due to our inactivity and we are really sorry about that.For our apology, we have a surprise for you :)
It's a pleasure to tell you that Skopje "Alexander The Great Airport" is near finish.After too many attempts, we did the aerial image with a good quality grass, painted the Tower Building.To get to the finish we have to paint the apron vehicles and add some trees, bushes and some details.Some items are not included here, the Render Image took a long time, so I forgot to set the height of the runway lines over the ground poly so you cannot see them.Also the skidmarks are not shown here becouse they are going to be exported separately becouse in our modeling software, they are pure black so you can't see their's detail. :)

Hope you like it.

P.S. These days you'll get the release date.

Thank you so much for all your support all the time, glad to see you flying to Skopje :)

Best Regards,

Teo from SKSimulations Team

6KAWNgn.png