P3D v2 X40 (KINF) Inverness, Florida

Really looking forward to this one Jim, when it's ready I'll be ready!

I'll be getting the A2A 182T soon and when I do I'll do a special repaint for a 182T that will be calling this place home!

Jim, if you have anything in mind let me know, there's no rush.

Jim,
Have you ever considered KSPG? Probably one of the most picturesque airports in the US and like the former Merrill C Meigs the developers and politicians would love to see it turned into waterfront condos.

Would be a great way to put the airport on the map for pilots, and aviation enthusiasts. The airport will need all the support in the future.

Downtown St. petersburg is beautiful also making approaches both fun and interesting. I live close to the airport, am an avid photographer, and would be willing to help fund the project. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Mark

I need photos of the large hangar on the south end of the field and probably several other things by now. I requested that on the first page of this thread 2 1/2 years ago and I have zero photos to date. I live 2000 miles from this airport. For that matter I'm still waiting on a chap that promised me photos of KMYL in 2009, he was within walking distance of the airport when he committed to getting them.

There's a KINF in the flightsim.com freeware library, it's not this one.

Hi Tic, no I don't even have all the autogen done, no seasons or night yet either and some buildings still have placeholder textures. I don't want to release it that way, I don't even remember exactly what needs to be done yet. I'm trying to convince myself I should finish it this winter.