• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX XNA Northwest Arkansas Regioanl Airport

Country
unitedstates
Hey I wanted to show you what I have been working on for a while now and its nearing completion. I feel confident enough to finally show some screenshots of my progress. I will not show the runway just yet because I must fix some anomalies. I still need to place the signs, taxiway lights and a few more buildings.

xna1s.jpg

xna2.jpg

xna3a.jpg

Last edited:
Country
us-northcarolina
Nope, not an "Airport Guys" project. That would be me and Michael (mdm248111).

But DAAAANG, it's looking good man! I'm really excited to see this one done!!! :D

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
Oh! You've been a very busy boy, haven't you? :D

That's really looking very, VERY nice! :cool:

Country
unitedstates
Very busy with this project indeed. I started it last September for FS9 but then bought my parts for a brand new FSX machine in January and restarted the whole thing for FSX. Only a few people knew about the airport because I am still learning the FSX way and I have made some changes to the terminal and ground since then. (Reflective windows HD Textures). Some of you remember my Mesa Gateway IWA for 9 and X, well I hope to bring you a nice realistic high quality XNA for you guys.

I finished the AFCAD tonight and look to make the rest of the buildings soon. Stay tuned.

Ryan

xna4.jpg

xna5.jpg

xna6.jpg

xna7.jpg

xna8.jpg

xna9.jpg

xna10.jpg

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
The SMF man himself is here. Thank you sir. I have been following your scenery myself and must say even though I have no idea what your making, I will be getting it. I hope its a nice little regional airport. I look forward to seeing more from you.

The scenery is freeware and it's my donation to everyone who has helped me with my development.

Country
unitedstates
Thank you. I have started refining the FBO.

Here is what I have so far.
xna.jpg

Attempting this..
rjcfacility03.jpg

This is the only picture that I have of it. Sucks when you live in a different state. :spam:

Last edited:
Country
germany
Thank you. I have started refining the FBO.

Here is what I have so far.
xna.jpg

Attempting this..
rjcfacility03.jpg

This is the only picture that I have of it. Sucks when you live in a different state. :spam:

Hi there Ryan

And now you have one more photo ;-)

2NjqgTm9oI.jpg

I'll see if I can dig up any others.

Cheers,

Jerome

Country
unitedstates
Progress is slow as usual. The new semester is here with 5 classes (Enroute, Capstone Airport Management and a few others including my CTO test) but I do have good news.

Hopefully I can finish the taxiway lights layout by tomorrow, and possibly putting some textures on the building.

Release is not too far away I promise, this is why I didn't post pictures in the beginning because I didn't want to fail you guys.

The only things needed to be done are:

FBO textures and UV mapping.
Fuel Farm textures and UV mapping.
Small Hangar textures and UV mapping.
Taxisigns textures and UV mapping. Done.
Taxiway lights placing. Done.

And thats it!

Ryan.

oqsWw.jpg

OXFlm.jpg

84IMb.jpg

dvT6v.jpg

3tJvu.jpg

bevZ3.jpg

Last edited: