FSXA ZBAA Beijing International Airport for FSX

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Autogen01.jpg

I use autogen together with some Gmax models. I think the models are quite easy to control the color of the roofs and the shape. All the models use only one texture sheet. So I think it is good for fps. Some of the buildings are not modeled but the photoscenery is quite clear so they look like 3d models as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 43765

I use autogen together with some Gmax models. I think the models are quite easy to control the color of the roofs and the shape. All the autogen use only one texture sheet. So I think it is good for fps. Some of the buildings are not modeled but the photoscenery is quite clear so they look like 3d models as well.
These blue roofs are so typical of Chinese airports. It seems like the approach will look as great as the rest of your airport.
Henrik

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
I have made cars in the parking lots near the Terminal one. There are numerous cars and they are custom made. All the cars are the brands that are sold in China such as Geely, BYD to make they quite unique. It is not easy to place a lot of single car so I have made them in a group. I think I will add more to make them less repeated, this is just the first try.
cars.jpg

Last edited:

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Nothing worst than forgetting where you did park your car after a week trip!

cars3.jpg

Take a taxi instead or have someone drop you off at the airport.
cars4.jpg

Those cars have no shadow and no wheel. The material is default opaque, no Z-test or Z write. So I think they are quite friendly to FPS, not sure either.

Last edited:

View attachment 44235

Take a taxi instead or having someone drop you off at the airport.
View attachment 44236

Those cars have no shadow and no wheel. The material is default opaque, no Z-test or Z write. So I think they are quite friendly to FPS, not sure either.
Well, from experience I can tell that the line to catch a taxi can also be a bit time consuming despite the Chineses' tremendous capacity to organize crowds....

View attachment 44235

Take a taxi instead or have someone drop you off at the airport.
View attachment 44236

Hey Tic! Looks great it also seems almost complete. Do you have a release date in mind? I am really really looking forward to this product to be relased soon.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Tic, you did the trick by adding that black surrounding surface on the cars bottom. That fakes the shadow in a great way.

@Jordanism: Even you are excited, please stay calm and be patient! Most developers here are spending their valuable spare time to do all this great stuff. I am sure Tic will report as soon as there will be a release date....