FSXA ZBAA Beijing International Airport for FSX

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Fantastic work. Great, that you do this monster. Thank you!
I have been modelling this airport for a year and a half already. I would like to fill up the world of flight sim with the airports that have not been done. I have done VTBS since it is im my country. I have done WMKK for the same reason as ZBAA: there is no one wants to do since they are too big.
There are a lot of investment on these airports, both time and money. After these monsters have been done for a few weeks, they will be uploaded to the pirate sites. So, it is not logical to do this by a big team and big company. They have to pay a lot of money for those teams and they will get back very little compare to the investment.
So, I need to work alone slowly but progressively.
Hope I can finish this one.

I have been modelling this airport for a year and a half already. I would like to fill up the world of flight sim with the airports that have not been done. I have done VTBS since it is im my country. I have done WMKK for the same reason as ZBAA: there is no one wants to do since they are too big.
There are a lot of investment on these airports, both time and money. After these monsters have been done for a few weeks, they will be uploaded to the pirate sites. So, it is not logical to do this by a big team and big company. They have to pay a lot of money for those teams and they will get back very little compare to the investment.
So, I need to work alone slowly but progressively.
Hope I can finish this one.
We all hope the same :D Keep up the spirit. Looking at the map with the taxiways and parking bays make one loose the breath.

Great effort Tic! It is looking amazing.

I am getting exhausted too just looking at it and thinking of the work you have put in ;). That is one BIG airport.

Cheers,