New profile posts

I am getting fairly good with 3d modeling with buildings and i am learning but getting better using pbr materials. please contact me if you need me for anything. Ty
Hi Jon

Tom Here
i figured out how to get a hotel out on Klas for my airport. but now i'm trying to get a parking garage out out of Kmke and it's differant from getting it from klas. the file was a mbl file for the klas hotel i wanted, i can't seem to find find the right file for the garage from the kmke can you help?
ello man i need your help as i have modeled the fc-1 in blender and i want to know how to add lights in it that perfectly work in fsx PLZ TELL IN BY STEPS OR TUTORIAL
hello! did you solved the nasty pink gps color? i am having the same issue
Bought your Piper Pacer package and love all of them - except for the tinted windows! Can you tell me how to get a nice bright view out of the windows?
lionheart
lionheart
Hello Larry. Just click on the windows. ;)

A read through the manual will show you have 3 settings of plexi, super clean, ok, and 'man, this needs cleaning so bad!'
Hi Jon,

I have successfully added model files to ADE and now would like to add entire scenery object libraries. I have several libraries that I created using FSDS for use in MS FSX and would really like to use them in ADE for P3D v4.5.. Iere a way?

Larry B
Currently giving all of Whatcom County in WA state a huge make-over. About 80% done. Will either have it as an entire "county package" for users to download all those airports in one package, or just have users download each airport individually. I'm also getting into freeware aircraft making, and plan on making a Sonex Onex, but first I'm making a fictional airplane design as a "test" called the "Rainer Greenhorn".
I just spent a week in the hospital and I did a lot of thinking about FSX> Mostly because my son gave me a new book on military airplanes from pre- WWI to the present.

I've recently had to upgrade two of my XP computers to W7. The last one is the one that has FSX on it.

Since MicroSoft is no longer in the Flight Simulator business? Is there an alterntive to FSX?

Bob Macklin
Seattle, Wa