• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

New profile posts

Hi. I’ve built from scratch and included ILS with no issues. If you like can you zip your complete project and send it to me so I can take a look? It will remain between us.
You can check out some of my projects at

Hello Andy, you are the first person that has created an app to add scenery objects to a msfs 2020 scenery. I would love to get the link to the download. I am not sure if you are still testing but I would like to try it.
Arno,

I just downloaded the "latest version of ModelconverterX, but it crashes on certain model files.
Fw190D9m1.MDL crashes (Classics_Hangar_Fw190D-9)

pby5_mil_Vingtor_ext.MDL crashed both in FSX-se and P3Dv5.1, latest hotfix (Aerosoft_PBY-5_Mil)

default FSX Airbus_A321.MDL is OK

Am I doing something wrong or..

Regards,,

Jan

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 63
M
mj507
Arno,

Dit is een stap in de goede richting, maar de objectrenderer genereert nog erg veel fouten, zie screenshot.

Attachments

• Maule.PNG
    Maule.PNG
    122.4 KB · Views: 59
M
mj507
Dit gebeurt ook bij de payware (fs190d) die nu dus niet meer crashed
arno
arno
Die melding is wat vaag, maar ik denk dat er teveel bones zijn in het model. Ik zal kijken of dat aantal met de recente aanpassingen is veranderd.
Hey jay...I have got delta/ual/swa/fft loaded in msfs and they show up and taxii but willie nillie on takeoff's and kinda everywhere.. Any luck with you?

Bestest and Be Safe!!

BobM.
Ciao, vedo che anche tu sei italiano e vorresti creare mesh come me.
Quale territorio vorresti fare? Che zona hai a 12.5 metri?
Ciao ;)
Bavarello
Bavarello
Ciao Nonno Arzillo (Christian),
vorrei, quando finalmente ci capirò qualcosa, creare il terrain mesh per MSFS2020. Accetto volentieri l'invito.
Per FSX/P3D c'è già abbastanza. Avsim Bavarello

Ciao :cool:
I have been at this a couple of years now. I would love to make it work. I am an IT guy and I get so pissed off at it I just walk away from the flight sim altogether.
My grandson is 8 who I only see 2 times a year will be home for Christmas this year. and now he is into flight sim big time. I was hoping I could get two models on the FSX box.
Just our house and barn. He would think that was so cool.
Geoffb
Geoffb
My grandson is 8 and lives in London, while I live in Australia. He is into flight sim since MFS2020 came out. Every weekend, he an I, multiplayer together some where in the world for a few hours...Great way to stay in touch...especially in these covid times.
I have nine different models all doing the same thing. I did a basic box store, as simple as it gets. It did runs until it completes the mdl and stops. It shows it wrote the file but it does not.
of course, it does attempt to write the bgl on the box store model.
arno
arno
I had a look with the BGL file you attached, but I can process it through the convert and place object wizard without any issue. I both tried the stable 1.4 release and the latest development release.

Which build are you using?
HI Haykal17,

How did you get the dynamic light to work on PBR aircraft. I understand that you might have changed the values on the .fx Fallout Exponent. How or what value did you give it to make it work?

I'd appreciate any help please as I am working on a P3DV5 project and need to do this right away.

You can PM me here or send message to my email at gmarxs@msn.com

Thank you kindly, Michael
HI Niksan,

How did you get the dynamic light to work on PBR aircraft. I understand that you might have changed the values on the .fx Fallout Exponent. How or what value did you give it?

I'd appreciate any help please as I am working on a P3DV5 project and need to do this right away.

You can PM me here or send message to my email at gmarxs@msn.com

Thank you kindly, Michael
Hi Arno
I am having issues with exporting BGL files. See attached information.

Attachments

• Arno.pdf
    652.4 KB · Views: 43
arno
arno
Hi, it seems that the preview encountered an issue. That's also why you get the red cross. But this will indeed not affect the exporting, these run as separate threads.

Do you get this error with any object or is there a specific action that you first apply in the GPW?
O
ohioavi
As soon as you export or use the export wizard at the very end.
arno
arno
But with any object or just this one?
Hi,

Regarding your post about the default displaced threshold markings still appearing, although you want to place your custom made markings, did you find a solution to it? I am facing the same problem.

Thanks!
Lukas
This is further information on the problem I have on FSX not showing change made to runways or buildings in ADE in 1.78 or 1.79. How do you know if it's really complying and not just saving?
Mike
Port Huron USA

Attachments

• Project KGVW_ADEX_ADE.txt
    595 bytes · Views: 28
  • Project KGVW_ADEX_ADE.txt
    595 bytes · Views: 24